Just incase you hadn't figured it out yet....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks pregnant woo hoo

I'll have photos of this "build" in 3 weeks haha. I'm sure it's in there on the worlds miniest mini bike as it keeps roosting my breakfast back up!

We are tipping boy so give me some names as so far I'm with cooper and Riley! We have back up girls names of Zoe, tilly and tazmen. No franks, bobs, **** or Harry!!

I don't mind Josh... But all ex bf names are out of the question which puts a fair few names out of the question hahah.

Congrats !!!!!! ... That's what happens when you swallow water melon seeds :D ...

Did you hear about the pregnant fairy ? ... She sat on a toads tool ...

Congrats Rach, the missus is only 2 weeks behind you with our second. Hopefully you shake off the morning sickness after 12 weeks, in anycase just use it as an excuse to be waited on hand and foot. Everyone loves a pregnant women! Boy or girl i'm sure it'll be racing as soon as it can on your crf.

Well done to you both. Good to see the old boy still has it in him. Well no you had it in ya but you know what I mean.

Blake can go on the consider list lol. Tyson is what I'd call like a staffy haha. Thanks for the suggestions keep them coming I have 7 months to ponder over this... I'm sure I'll change my mind many times.

Ha ha I knew I would offend. Your a big boy you can deal with it... you didn't choose your name.

Congrats, Rach! I guessed it on the FB, when you were throwing up & bragging about the feeders swelling;) Nolan was my second pick, when naming my boy, Julian Roswell.
Need to have a build thread, with bi-monthly pics. lol

Latest posts

Back