KDX250 1984 2smoker!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you find its actually the top laminate that bubbles? I don't know if it is possible or would even work but if you were to cut holes in the laminate only then it won't look funny. The only problem there is the water will probably soak in through the holes.

You'll probably find that there's not many vinyls out there that won't bubble on the tank, it's that it expands at a different rate to the vinyl and is gasing constantly.
With my printer at work which is running solvent inks we need to let our prints gas before clearing otherwise it will cause bubbles between the vinyl and the laminate. The holes will allow the gases to escaped quicker yes but will still bubble slightly, you can get a 1/4 inch hole punch and maybe press some holes into it, that might work.
Bike looks awesome to mate, you done an awesome job, I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.
You should at least go get it dirty once before you let it go wink wink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ha yeah thanks mate, tis been dirty already, cleaned right after of cause.
I keep forgetting you do this stuff for a living. By the way I am digging that fender on your lxr;)

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Update..........
New headlight, stickers (with holes) and 2x new michilan tyres.
11265362113_698ef5e2f9_z.jpg

11265333764_4fbafa1e2d.jpg

11265334714_de70ae93f3.jpg

And its up for sale again, will be making a ebay add tonight hopefully.

it looks a lot better with all the plastics being the same colour now, new stickers look better too.

is the stand too short? or the stand brackets bent ?
it shouldn't need something under it to stand by itself.

lol, sorry, just been chatting to my wife's cousin about his new KLX pitbike

Nice one. Hope it went to someone that'll take good care of it, and will appreciate the hard work put into it :)

Latest posts

Back