KTM 65 vs My Warrior 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still say quit the jawing and just go ride some more:rolleyes: like godamn i went and rode my yamoto into the big smoke, braap braap braap down george st, over the harbour bridge, AND i beat some guy on idk, a 1100? by the looks of it... but i was hooning, he was commuting...now thats the difference...
come back and? now were comparing a poxy 65 to a 250? who cares? go ride:p

hopes and dreams just dont cut it now?

nope....

YouTube - 4Sale fastest street car ?? 2000 hp 1963 Pontiac LeMans

and as for

i still say quit the jawing and just go ride some more like godamn i went and rode my yamoto into the big smoke, braap braap braap down george st, over the harbour bridge, AND i beat some guy on idk, a 1100? by the looks of it... but i was hooning, he was commuting...now thats the difference...
come back and? now were comparing a poxy 65 to a 250? who cares? go ride

they more than likely looked at you on the chook chaser and was to busy laughing at how much of a goose ya must of looked like...
Least you freely admit the difference..commuting/hooning.... the guy on the 1100 obviously had NO intention of racing.. hence you 'beating him'... Dont do it on public roads.. Last thing we need is MORE motorcyclists dying, especially when you openly admit you WERE being anti-social.. :D

ktm 65 versus 140 pitbike....why this stupid post always come up...?? ever rode a ktm??? its 18hp versus 10...how can anybody compare that..??

from the info i found thats what i came up with....

there had to be something seriosly wrong with the cr125 or something .

all i ride with are big bikes and theres no way i can keep up with them . around corners and short jumps etc can barely keep up..... 65's are around 17 horsepower beleive it.

And my klx is considerably faster then a 140 in all around power

well what a rubbish thread ay..........in my opinion if i was on a 140 hittin up a track then got on the 65 i know which one im gunna be alot faster on THE 65! more go, better bike, better brakes etc etc lol its a KTM vs a china

nar im not joking ask brap, i think its just my ktm65 coz my friends brother has an 07 ktm 65 and mine has more power than that and mines and 03, so i dunno why mine is so powerfull it flipped an adult off as well haha

yes, his 65 goes so hard cant keep the front wheel off the ground when ya in band hahaga:D

^^hahah. but you gotta think a two stroke isnt as tractable as a four stroke either. coming outta a corner all they do is spin, a four stroke will spin but will grip alot better. but i still rekon itd be a close race maybe. but hay quite the bitchin n get out on the track and race. thats all there is to it. and the only way to find out.

^^hahah. but you gotta think a two stroke isnt as tractable as a four stroke either. coming outta a corner all they do is spin, a four stroke will spin but will grip alot better. but i still rekon itd be a close race maybe. but hay quite the bitchin n get out on the track and race. thats all there is to it. and the only way to find out.
it wouldnt be a close race haha the ktm 65 would smash it, have you ever rode one?

the 2 strokes would sh!t all over the 4strokes in the races but i hate how they like to slide out on you where as the 4 strokes don't slide much at all. I heard the new KTM 150sx is great(read it in the new freeriderMX mag)

i rode both KTM and 140 powerband is cool but 140 has so much more power and just pulls away from 65 so their you go

>>>> quietly putts away on his 650:p not even trying....and im still only in first:rolleyes:... ever tried taking a gpz750 offroad? thatll test you out;) try jumping 240kg....

so, um, got video proof of this 140 vs 65?

i rode both KTM and 140 powerband is cool but 140 has so much more power and just pulls away from 65 so their you go

i dont belive that for a second.........was you stuck in first gear on the 65 or something:p

A fourstroke with way over double the engine capacity beats a 65 twobanger ..... anyone really suprised ? I'm not ... after all they race 250 fourstrokes against 125 2bangers all day.... in the right hands a twobanger is a weapon and will punch waaay above it's engine capacity against a fourbanger.

Havin said that I reckon there are only about a dozen guys left in aus that can ride a 250 2banger at it's best .... which is sad I reckon because as far as I'm concerned they'll always be the shizzle

"undicided", I have a sneaking suspicion that your feeding us gobbles. KTM 65 would have been all over that 140.

"dreadful" a 250f has around 35 horsies as does a 125 2 stroke, thats why they race in the same class.

the ktm65 has around 17-20 HP, a china 140 is lucky to pull 10hp. Therefore you cannot compare the difference of 125s and 250fs to the difference between a 65 and a 140china.

Ha ha ha ... it's amusing how people still think a 250 fourstroke is a "bigger" engine than a 125 two stroke ...

Here's how it goes ...

The two stroke works like this :

1st stroke zero ... 2nd stroke 125 cc burnt ... 3rd stroke zero ... 4th stroke another 125 cc = 250 cc burnt over 4 strokes ...

The 250 four stroke works like this :

1st stroke zero ... 2nd stroke zero ... 3rd stroke zero ... 4th stroke 250 cc burnt ... = 250 cc burnt over 4 strokes ...

Now look at a 2 cylinder 250 cc four stroke which works like this ...

1st stroke zero ... 2nd stroke 125 cc burnt ... 3rd stroke zero ... 4th stroke 125 cc burnt = 250 cc burnt over 4 strokes ... The engine can only burn 125 cc every 2 strokes by using twin cylinders with each crank throw 180 degrees to the other ...

Why is the twin cylinder 4 stroke engine with 125 cc cylinders firing at different times (exactly the same as the two stroke) considered to be a 250 cc engine ? ... Yet people insist on thinking the two stroke is ONLY a 125 cc engine ... They BOTH cop a 125 cc hit on the crank every 360 degrees ...

The facts are that the hits on the crank are added together over two crank rotations to form the true engine size ... One can't be thought of as only half the sized engine when they are both burning the same cc's over the same amount of crank turns while the engine is running ... Going off the static bore capacity is a pretty dopey way of accurately comparing two different types of engines ...

It's basically the equivalent of being able to understand that putting $65 in the bank every TWO weeks is the same as putting $130 into the bank every FOUR weeks ... ONLY ... An expansion chamber and crank case reed induction converts each $1 bill into US dollars whereas the 4 strokers $1 bill is limited to AUS dollars ... As a result the KTM's $130 actually equals $191 AUD (17 HP) ... whereas the Lifan's $140 = $140 AUD (10 or whatever HP they've got ) ...

Two strokes WASTE at least half of their fuel/air charge that's WHY they make far less bottom end torque and is also the reason WHY they are not in cars or trucks and the main reason WHY the EPA wants to piss them off ... The ONLY time they start making decent power is when they are SUPERCHARGED ... The use of reed valves combined with crank case induction and an expansion chamber ... SUPERCHARGES the two stroke engine ... So in reality when people are comparing for instance ... a KTM65 to a 140 four stroke , they are comparing a supercharged 2 stroke engine to a normally aspirated 4 stroke engine ... whether they like to believe it or not ...

Remove the expansion chamber and crank case reed induction from the KTM and fit a non supercharging pipe set up ... THEN compare it to a chinese 140 four stroke ... You'll be way down to 8 hp or even less out of the KTM engine ...

A proper GENUINE and FAIR comparison would be to compare a 17 HP 4 stroke to a 17 HP 2 stroke such as the KTM65 ... For a start ... a KTM65 is a purpose built race bike ... a china 140 is NOT ... The gear ratios ALONE verify that fact ...

And NO fiddy@norway ... I'm not against two stroke engines ... just comparisons of supercharged vs non supercharged ...

Has the ban on bikes for kids been lifted yet ? A hidden motive behind what they're doing could be that adults are putting kids on small 2 stroke bikes such as KTM's and KX65's ... that in turn breeds a new herd of future two stroke loving adults to argue and resist the clean air movements attempts to make things better for the future ... So one way to stop it is to wipe them out of the sport altogether at the grass roots level ... All the people who want two stroke 250's to compete with 4 stroke 250's and that sort of thing are seen by governments , engineers etc as dumbo's who are going against the grain ... They are seen as unrealistic enemies of the future ... In resisting the move to clean burning 4 stroke bikes , they are actually harming our case for existence ...

Latest posts

Back