KTM 85cc Motard build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can really out brake the big bikes on the mini's carnt you. But the big bikes i have found have a much different line into the corners, especially when they try and back it in. all i know is its bloody scary when you see a big motard try and get you under brakes. it means they are not going to make it and will take you out with them.

CDI?

nice one ringo
as always\sometimes its not the size
but how ya use it

i cant find your engine build thread Dave but i found the specs on the new Daytona Anima motor.

Brand: Daytona

Engine:

Horizontal cylinder 4-valve engine UNICAM

Displacement 149.4 cc

Raffeddamento oil / air

Bore and stroke: 62x49, 5mm

6-disc clutch in oil bath

Suction: 24.5 mm x 2

Exhaust Valve: 21mm x 2

Starter Kick Starter

Transmission:

4-speed gearbox (1-N-2-3-4)

1 - 34 / 13 (2615)

2 - 26 / 15 (1733)

3 - 25 / 21 (1190)

4 - 22/24 (0.917)

Prices will be publicly available once confirmed by the Daytona Corporation Japan.

53727391_Daytona_Anima_4V_-_2.jpg

Well it has been a full week of deliveries being, oils - clutch - fork - gearbox - coolant, throttle cable, jets, and finally the motor. im starting to put it in the bike so thought i would continue on with the thread.

KTM85029.jpg
KTM85030.jpg
KTM85034.jpg

some serious looking guys there so well done getting 8th out of 14 against the big boys. i think that is an amazing effort.

Looks like it gets off the line ok as well. You must have been pumped with the track.

Are any junior elite pockets coming over for the VIC's?

On a recount it was 9th out of 13 but meh comparing apples with oranges!!! Can't wait to compare apples with apples @ the bool & PI....... Better bring the "A" game vic boi's.... LOLOLOLOL

I actually completely "fluffed" that start, worst start for me in years!!! But good wheelie pic!!!

No indication yet of senior or junior numbers from "double ewe aye" but will let you know when I do!!!

Nice riding against big strokers! Not easy with smoker at so tight track.

But my heart was melting when I sew that beautiful white thing in the end of the vid. Yes, that Hiece. Best machine in the machine of the human maded machines!

Thats some funny $#!T Mr Mo!!

Although this is a two stroke thread, as far from a diesel as physically possible!!!!!!

Updated pics for everyone.

do you think we could uses a KTM125 rear spring in these Ringo? i saw a 5.2kg on ebay and i imagine they are longer which should be a good thing. just have to check the diameter of them.

Also have a Vortex x10 CDI on it now as well. just havent had the track time to play with the 10 maps it has programmed.

KTM85007-1.jpg
KTM85008.jpg

Carby bore makes the slide stick out so i fixed that.

KTM85002.jpg

Last edited:
are u coming down to warnambool this sunday

Latest posts

Back