"LITTLE BABY" Compound

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha thats sweet looking now, i got a bike like that at my house now but i didn't pay for it i just loaded it up and away i went, love the tyers

Thanks mate! Yeah Ive kept it simple and I always think that Black and White always works well together! The best part of it I like are the Rims and definently the Tyres! haha

Will be fun getting it out on the Compound tomorow! :)

man, change them handley bars:p

and pudd'n? i woulda left that:p

wheres the pegs n the gyro?

too funny though and keep up the 360's:) should be able to do em as a bunny hop

Haha, the bike rolls nicely how it is :D

Yeah Im going for a ride today, should be able to do a few NEW things!

Thanks ;)

thats bloody awsome, how much did the ramp cost to build??? and what are the specs??? like the no footer, keep it up soon you'll be backfliping.

thats bloody awsome, how much did the ramp cost to build??? and what are the specs??? like the no footer, keep it up soon you'll be backfliping.

Thanks heaps mate! Well I built it at school Last Year for one of my D&T Projects so it was ALL FREE :D

Specs are like 1m high by 2.5m long, not quite sure, Ill measure it up when I go out again this Afternoon :)

Yeah No Footers are alright, try and extend it more and pull the ramp back. Ill keep trying to get the 360 rotated!!!

Hope to attempt the backflip soon, need a nice big pile of something soft???

sand thats soft but well yeah, lucky getting a free ramp.

thanks cause that would be sweet, i thought about building a ramp 2400 high and 3600 long out of wood but thats a bit big for pushies.

Have you landed the 360 yet??? my cousin's mate can backy pretty cool towatch.

sand thats soft but well yeah, lucky getting a free ramp.

thanks cause that would be sweet, i thought about building a ramp 2400 high and 3600 long out of wood but thats a bit big for pushies.

Have you landed the 360 yet??? my cousin's mate can backy pretty cool towatch.

Yeah thinking of sand...theres a nice pile of it near where the place is! Just need to go for it I guess, haha!!!

Went out this morning but I didnt take a camera or anything. Waiting on my younger brother to get back before going back out! Yeah the dimensions you said is a bit big, unless you have a steep run-up, hehe!! Will be pretty damb kicky too

Going for the 360 again this afternoon, hope I get it! Get a vid of your cousin's flip??? Would like to see it.

Yeah hay would work as well, but sands okay, got a lot of it down this way, Ahaha!

yeah i would love to but havent seen him in a good 6 monthes, don't even know if he rides anymore, but all well, make sure you take the cemra down this time and get some more action pics, good luck with the 360's hay hope you land it this time.

yeah i would love to but havent seen him in a good 6 monthes, don't even know if he rides anymore, but all well, make sure you take the cemra down this time and get some more action pics, good luck with the 360's hay hope you land it this time.

Ahh okay, no probs!

Yeah sure will get some more pics, hope to stick the 360!
Ill be riding in less then 1hour!!! YEAH :D

in my area we used to have some cool jumps like that, like a mini track setup someone did.... but i rocked up once and it was all knock down and there was a sign in the middle saying if anyone is caught with a shovel disturbing nature bla bla bla bla stupid council :p

in my area we used to have some cool jumps like that, like a mini track setup someone did.... but i rocked up once and it was all knock down and there was a sign in the middle saying if anyone is caught with a shovel disturbing nature bla bla bla bla stupid council :p

BLOODY COUNCIL!!!hahaha they ALWAYS WRECK things dont they :(

Hope that doesnt happen to these :)

Yeah if not them the cops or local fun police :rolleyes:

Back in 02 03 I lived next to a strip of council land ..about 5 acres next to the road they used to dump dirt and road base .We started with shovels and later bribed the council with beers ... pretty soon they were asking me were we wanted the dirt.

On it went for about two years, it was sick we were out there every afternoon ...nothing to serious by todays standards but a couple of 40fters and an 80footer the Bushy hit that was pretty ridiculous and a bunch of hips n transfers .... honestly I've never been happier in my life .... could only find these but here's a few pics of me on my old YZ.

nohander.jpg

Anyway the cops got me riding the dam wall ... all good I got a letter from the adjoining land owner saying I was checking fences and rounding up a lost horse ..... defended myself and beat the rap .A week later the council boys turned up and said the cops had ordered em to flatten it because we were distracting motorists .

Thing was it was just one cop ....a nasty little man that everyone hated, I was mates with the rest of them, they used to come out and watch us ride .... this before the the court case is of me chatting to one of the cool cops that used to come out and hang .

jonnylaw.jpg

But yeah it only takes one person to screw a good thing a whole crew are into ..... and that's a bit sad.

Last edited:
if your keen to do a backflip , get a Dam jump happening!!! i use to always want to get a soft downramp built and set my ramp up... but after attempting it into the dam! im so glad i didnt try to dirt!!! id be dead lol

i duno about anyone else , but holy crap there alot harder then you think there gonna be , ive got about upside down and thats about as far as it will go haha i wanna keep trying but its getting abit cold these days :(...

well maybe im just really bad haha , because my brothers mate came over that pretty much never rides , pulled one perfect second go....

you just really have to commit!! reallyyy commit!!!

Last edited:
nice track..

my mate owns 20 acre southside of brissy and we are making a small track now...
nothing crazy but something to have some fun on...

will try and get some pics when its done

hay tommy hows it going with the 360's???? just a quick question what spray paint did you use and do you know how much the orange bike cost on fmxaus.com.

RANGA definently get some pics up.

i finally got off my arse and got the 16er in the shed pulled everything apart just got to buy some spray paint and a few bits and pieces so it looks good and rides good then i might get some dirt and make a jump just depends on how much the oldies got to spend.

Hey mate! 360s are going pretty crap because this "Little Baby", hahaha! is going to get bulldozed down in a few weeks because the Golf Course wants more space for fairways and crap :(

Ahh well, I picked the ramps up last Saturday and moved them closer into town with a Bigger Downramp so its pretty sweet now!!! Ill try and get some MORE pics of the NEW Set-up!!!

Well for the SPRAY PAINT I used Im not quite sure of the name but Ill get back to you about it.

WHICH ORANGE BIKE DO YOU MEAN?????? COULD YOU GIVE ME A LINK???

Sounds sweet about your 16"!!! Get some pics up when your done Fixing her up ;)

hay tommy hows it going with the 360's???? just a quick question what spray paint did you use and do you know how much the orange bike cost on fmxaus.com.

RANGA definently get some pics up.

i finally got off my arse and got the 16er in the shed pulled everything apart just got to buy some spray paint and a few bits and pieces so it looks good and rides good then i might get some dirt and make a jump just depends on how much the oldies got to spend.

Latest posts

Back