"LITTLE BABY" Compound

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't worry about the orange bike i must of been seeing things but thats pretty much what i wanted but white and a few other colours here and there.

i'll definently get some pics of it when i figure out how to post them:p

bloody hell thats sucks sooo much balls about the compound, can't wait to see your new compound:D

Sounds good Bulldog!!!

Well I finally got mine and my brothers ass out to the NEW Little Ramp set-up for the Pushis! :)

Only had a few jumps so the pics are pretty s**t!

Anyways here's a few from yesturday Afternoon :D

DSCF1043.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

just got to sand back a bit more paint then its all ready to get painted going into town tommorrow to the bike shop for a chain and sprokets should be done by next week hopefully still got to work out what colours are going where still reckon the white frame and black parts are the go though, nice jumping there tommy thought the ramp was bigger though allwell gets the job done nicly;)

Ha since those Last Pics the Ramp got destroyed by a Bunch of *ucks!!! We started making some little DJ's out at my place...but NOW Im waiting to get my 50 Mini Kicker Built!

Anyways...been Jetty Jumping a bit recently and got a few shots...so may as well chuck them up :D haha

sik.jpg

One Pic I took of a mate...with a Shitty Edit out at my place ^^^

DSCF2003.jpg

DSCF2005.jpg

Think this one is pretty sweet ^^^

DSCF2011.jpg

Another DODGEY Edit ^^^ haha!

l_90cd9c09c37f40db92239fb895109b31.jpg

One of Me trying a TailWhip thing...BIG FAIL! But Good Fun :D

Cheers,
Tomy

nice man!!! try flip whips!! lol perfect set up

Haha Cheers! Pfft...Im too pussy too haha...yeah not too bad...THAT Ramp is broken now as well...SO out of 2 ramps they are both destroyed...CANT WAIT to finish my Kicker! :D

haha that water jump looks like so much fun, good pics

Haha yeah its always good fun!

Thanks mate ;)

Latest posts

Back