Massive week of racing in Victoria [NOV]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ringo what the hell does that mean? what are gen sets? only additional electrical item i have on my bike is a tacho.

The sun is my tyre warmers for November. i noticed the rules said that you are not allowed to swerve to warm up your tyres on the parade lap. how do they enforce that?

Swerving doesn't warm up your tyres anyway, just cleans the crap off them. Hard braking and accelerating moves the tyre carcass more generating more heat inside the tyre and not just on surface.:thumbup:

Yeah what Barnes said!!!

Swerving does f'all because you are not fully loading up the tyres, one of the first things I was taught in racecraft schools!!! You are better off going out and doing a 95% lap.

I'm not sure how they intend to enforce it but I wouldn't go testing them out incase a disqualification came your way!! LOLOLOLOL.

No no not at all. im not going to try it out. i am thinking of others. i remember when Aaron got picked out last AUS title for "riding with his elbows out" and was going to be disqualified.

Ive just had a second operation on my wrist last Thursday, decided a CRF build is out :(
Hoping the wrist is right by then. Maybe not to compete 100% but just to ride is my current goal.

Plane flights booked, really looking forward to these two race meetings!!! I fly in the Wednesday before the Bool and out the Tuesday after PI..

As soon as I've got final version of the Supp Regs I'll send them to all of the respective clubs!!!

Supp Regs and entry forms for Vic titles at Warrnambool should be out Wednesday morning. We are so close.

2011 Vic States Entry Form

The 2011 Victorian Minimoto State Championship will be conducted on the 12th & 13th of November 2011 at the Warrnambool Go Kart Track.

Attached is the Supplementary Regulations, Entry form and Club memebership form (if required). All instructions are contained within the documents.

If there are any questions or clarifications needed, please direct your enquiry to either David Barnes at [email protected] or 0403 674 480 or Brendan O’Donnell on 0401 922 118.

The SWMMC look forward to receiving your entry.

2011 Victorian Minimoto State Championship Entry form
Other Forms and rule downloads

You guy's running "superpole" qualifying!!! Awesome idea!!!

At least I won't be baulked by some slow Victorian when I'm trying to qualify!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S. My entry and payment is in!!! Thank you SWMMC!!!!

If anyone downloaded the Supp Regs and Entry form for the state championships on the SWMMC site between Wednesday 27th and Friday 30th September, Could you please use the updated Supp Regs and Entry form now available here

Last edited:
ASBK have got back to me and are happy to issue one event license's for the event at Phillip Island, they are just running it past MA first, but it sounds promising!!

You will still need to be a member of an MA affiliated club though, PBAWA, CQMM, SWMMC or an MX club.

Latest posts

Back