Massive week of racing in Victoria [NOV]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kato is crated and shipped next week, jeez that came around quick!! Better get my boots on gotta sort a few things before she goes, oil change, air cleaner and drain all the fuel........ Happy dayz!!!

I'll see y'all in the "Rain State" next month!!!!!:D

Come on guy's get your entries in!!! I just had ASBK on the phone asking where you all are, mini-motards look ok but minimoto's are no where to be found :/

Supp regs and entry form here:
http://www.fluidpr.com.au/asbk/2011_ASBK_Minimoto_Minimotard_Supp_Regs_Final_28Sep11.pdf

I've entered for the Mini-motards, but If thyey weren't asking $180 per class I'd have entered both. :eating:

Same Deal with the State Titles, we need to got your entries in by Friday so we can print the Race booklet with all the classes and riders.

Ahhh, NO!

Don't ever send cash in the post. Send the form and bring the cash on the day if you want to pay by cash.

yeah thats cool and my mate has a bike and he's meant to be comming with me but he dosent have a ma can you still get day or weekend licences i use to get them when i first started but it dosent say anythink on the form about them?

yeah thats cool and my mate has a bike and he's meant to be comming with me but he dosent have a ma can you still get day or weekend licences i use to get them when i first started but it dosent say anythink on the form about them?

There is no Day or Event Licences available for the State Titles as the event is being run under a Championship permit which says that everyone must have an annual licence.
Its to late to apply to MA for a licence as you wont get it back in time for the event. But we can sign anyone up for an Annual licence on the day.

There is no Day or Event Licences available for the State Titles as the event is being run under a Championship permit which says that everyone must have an annual licence.
Its to late to apply to MA for a licence as you wont get it back in time for the event. But we can sign anyone up for an Annual licence on the day.

ok yeah so he can sign up on the day for a full ma licence and he can compete and he has to pay the 200 and somethink for the licence on the day?

ok yeah so he can sign up on the day for a full ma licence and he can compete and he has to pay the 200 and somethink for the licence on the day?

$185 for an annual Senior Resitricted licence and $15 for the First Time licence fee and will have to complete the 30 question test. And we can do all of this on the day. Plus you will need to be a member of the Club Which is $30 annually.

Last edited:
Boxed the KTM last night!!! On a truck today, heading for Frangga's **cough** Frankston!! Fly in next Wednesday all going well I may have it ready in the arvo and down to Dandy for a quick test, hopefully!!

if i get a bolt for my swinga ill try and make wednesday.

Dave do you have a spare air filter for my PWK28? i took the airbox off. might need to run a 130 main for my beast now.

Last edited:
Boxed the KTM last night!!! On a truck today, heading for Frangga's **cough** Frankston!! Fly in next Wednesday all going well I may have it ready in the arvo and down to Dandy for a quick test, hopefully!!

OOOOOOO!
Hopefully you can make it to Dandy, I need to see what I'm up against!:fencing:

OOOOOOO!
Hopefully you can make it to Dandy, I need to see what I'm up against!:fencing:

AHAHAHAHA, Don't stress Barnsey, I'm as slow as a wet week at the best of times!!:handshake: trust me I used to be a used car salesman...... not really!!!!

I hope I can get it together quick enough for Dandy, I think I land at lunch time drop off family in Seaford, race over to Top Gear Motorcycles In Franga, unbox put f/r wheels on, bars on, mix up some fuel, start, load and race up to Dandy..... pheeew.

If it doesn't happen I'll "defo do dandy" the following week between the bool and PI!!!

Latest posts

Back