Mini Motard-OFFICIAL THREAD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Pro50 shat its self!

Hey!
I just wondering if u could help me out i brought my new pro50z wid a 138cc in it. Its pritty quick lol but the is somethink wrong wid it i was wondering if u could help me out??
Any way i was riding it and i took of from 1st then 2nd then third full stick and then it sounded it was spitting like loosing revs then i had to drop it down gear to get the revs bak up wat courses that if u no what i mean!?:rolleyes:

hi guys

check out the next issue of 50s Brotherhood. there is a article on motard racing here in gladstone and mine and my brothers moto vert pros are in it as bikes from mild to wild motorcycles.

im keen to see what it says

have a look and tell us what ya rekon 2

cheers

For anyone interested in minimotard around NSW or in particular the illawarra they have it at wollongong city raceway which is the go-kart track in kembla grange. They have practice nights every Tuesday and Thursday, races are once a month at the moment but they are looking to start a championship series next year.

hey sup guy's i just joined and im thinking about doing motard soon and asking for some tips :p

mini Motards

hi ppl, i just got this motard 110cc from a bike shop in castle hill sydney, can anyone tell me where i can race or ride it, i would like to join a club or something so i can get the most from this bike, can someone give me a tip.

tks

falcon

Share / Shares Tips / Investment Recommendations on Indian Shares & Stocks, Cash & F

Hi
If you like risk in life and want to make fast money then Share Trading is the best option for you. However if you are someone who wanna play safe and is happy with fix returns then simply go for Mutual Funds. Still in both its good to have experts views and tips. So just have them if and only if you want to earn from these areas.

90% accurate stock recommendations in any market condition with exact entry price, exit price & stop loss every single day on your email & mobile thru SMS.
For more info please visit: Share Tips/ Shares Tips / Commodities / Commodity Tips / Sharetips / shareinfo/ Investment Recommendations on Indian Shares & Stocks, Cash & F&O, sharetips, BSE Shares, NSE Shares, Investments, Finance, Busines, Trading, Investment Ideas, IT Shares,
:)

It was Motard - but it seems to have gone a bit off-topic.

Does head down to LeMans track in Dandenong, Vic?? I believe they do motard every second weds night.

I'm after a set of 12"s and tires. If anyone has a set they would like to sell, i'm interested. Even if the tires are shagged, it would give me a chance to have a crack and replace them asap.

Cheers,

I just went over to LeMans tonight and asked about Mini Motard.. The guy was pretty unhelpful and all I could get out of him was that, EVERY Wednesday night from 6pm the track is hired to the Vic Pocket Bike Assoc and that Mini's are invited too.
I'm going over tomorrow night to speak with them and I'll let everyone know what the deal is exactly.

Barnesd09 if you find out more let us know, I wouldn't mind having a crack at motard I didn't think they did it in vic

SO... I went over to LeMns in Dandenong tonight.
I ended up spending 3 hours just watching and asking questions and everyone was really helpful.
There was 6 mini's/thumpsters and 3 pocket bikes
They run it every Wednesday night from 6pm to 11pm and the track is exclusivly ours.
$50 just to ride for the night or $150 annual membership and the $35 to ride all night.
A few things though, Catch cans on both crankcase breather and all lines out of the carby.
Motard tyres only (No Knobbys)
MX helmet and boots are ok, but a 1 piece leather suit is required. However they will let you on without one but it is highly frowned upon and it just shouldn't be done, as if you hit the ground, all MX stuff will just melt into your skin (Not pretty)
And leather road gloves, MX gloves wont cut it.
I'll be off to the shop on Sat to get a set of tyres and then save for some gear! This is going to be so much fun!

wholy hell thats abit expensive. considering south morang track is $35, $50 for dandy seems steep.

if some of you guys dont have all the riding leathers yet, go to the south morang track. they are more lenient.

what suspension setup are some of you tarders using. i mean what are you doing to the rebound, comp and rear spring.

i have a motovert with the elka and shivers on it, but i need some motard setup tips.

what tire pressure are ppl using on the vee rubbers?

dont worry i have more questions

Yeah Dandy may be a touch expensive but if your into racing or want to see what the best guys are doing then it is worth it!
you've got Ryan Taylor and Tristan Harmer who are leading the Senior and Junior Mini motard Vic Titles, and by the looks f things will probably go on to win the nationals,.
With Ryan being a professional supers sport rider for Kawasaki and coach for some of the junior metrakit guys, he's damn good and is willing to lend a hand to help the new guys with bikes and riding as he has had a few words with me and my riding has improved heaps!

Latest posts

Back