Mini Motard-OFFICIAL THREAD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer i have a Genuine Thumpstar Motard with 10" wheels are these allowed?

hmm i'm not sure but i think the 14"/12" will be best if you want the bigger looking style. Not sure if they will fit, but i think they are most likely to. Hmm you'll have to ask someone else about where to get them

hey muzzard, building a motard at the moment, 120 lifan, Atomik frame, 12" front + rear, and special herbs 'n spices to the motor....

hope to be out there soon!

what are the engine classes out at south morang? I was planning to run 125 open seniors.. Assuming thats the most popular class....? Or is there an "open" class that everybody runs ?? Need to know so I know what size piston to get?? ;)

Last edited:
Do you have to wear full leathers to ride on the gocart track?

No leathers needed mason1 its pretty laided back. But if you can get hold of a set its a good idea, i went down the other nite and was glad i had them. One dude went down in jeans and a dririder jacket and was fine so your call just rock up and have a crack its good for a giggle.

Contact the boys at Melbourne Mini Moto Club Inc (MMMCI) to get you sorted with classes and racing.
They have a really good bunch of blokes at the helm and are actively having regular racing for many classes.
Looking at another bike build for myself shortly too and would most likely build my own frame and source from EBay for the donor bike.

hey muzzard you should try get over to the echuca go kart track tue night a few of us from bendigo are heading up. I'll be the 6 foot 6 freak riding a blue agb29. (thats right 6'6, it might look f...ed up but i'm having fun!)

Where to get decent 12" motard tyres?

I want to get a set of decent 12" motard tyres and an extra set of 12" heavy duty rims for 15mm axles, what and where do you recommend I buy?

Most of your local bike shops will be able to help you out,
Try Bruce at Noosa Motorcycles

i have some here but getting them local would proberly be beta 4 u

Cool thanks man, what about some good quality 12" wheels with hubs and brake discs?

I would go through ESD if i was you they have complete sets for a good price & they look strong i have a 12" rim here from them

i would lov to race motard but i dont no any near my area.... any1 no of any places where they race motard near newcastle....... willing to travel a bit
cheers

Is it possible to run 17's

Alot of people in the states are running 17's on their motard-converted CR80's and other small bikes, with great success.

Does anybody know if its possible to fit 17's on some of the quality bikes we get here, and has anybody done it?

Thanks alot.

You talking about wheel size ? , why run a 17" just buy a big bike IMO.

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

yeah in my opinion its not a mini if its bigger than 14" Front and 12" Rear...

Latest posts

Back