Mini Moto Series 2013 ( Support This )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will You Be Attending and Supporting

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grrr.. Getting a MA licence is the most difficult thing, I tried to get one 2 years back but they just made everything so difficult so I gave up..

I think its a bit of a nightmare to do it on your own but doing it as a group on a ride day should make it a simple process. Im pretty sure its about 180 a year. Saves a fair bit of money if you race 6 or more times a year.

I thought it was easy to get , joined a club , did the written test , sent away my membership money..........

I thought it was easy to get , joined a club , did the written test , sent away my membership money..........

Hardest part i found was geting club member ship card of the club! to prove that u finance'l member of the club. As they take you $50 member ship money easy grr

I keep'd my ma licence going from 2000 to just lest year let it run out! as wasnt any races on :( , you think ma give me a free year of member ship after ten years lol.

I will be at all the races. I cannot make it to the ride day..... Will there be any tracks like RD 6 of the HRI series? or Mudgee?

I will make a mail out to every member email and try and drum some more up as soon as I get back.

We will get a full grid.

This has to happen or racing in NSW will never take off. Gotta make the most of this chance!!

Great work motorman. We definitely need everyone on board if this gonna kick off. This is only one site though guys, so hopefully between this site, as well as a few other sites, along with everyone who walks in to Mingn50's, we will have a whole bunch of riders keen and ready to go racing.

I'd love to be at the first ride day, but unfortunately i have bike atm! im just trying to get my MA licence sorted so i can race all the other times though!

or will i be able to buy a day licence to race? im not fussed on how much the day licence is?

You will have to ask someone else about the MA license. more information on facebook. but i will find out for you !

The new race series will be for all full ma licence holders. No day licences will available.

MA licenses are easy to get. If you have a motorbike license you don't have to do the riding test. Other than that you just have to be a member of a club, and do a written test. The license itself is not that expensive and if you do all the rounds it will work out cheaper. PLus if any extra races happen you will be ready for them.

People blow thousands on their bike to get ready for racing. But then there is $200 for a yearly license and the sports to expensive all of a sudden and they can't afford it.

People blow thousands on their bike to get ready for racing. But then there is $200 for a yearly license and the sports to expensive all of a sudden and they can't afford it.

Your exactly right there mate and the same people that complain about ma prices can afford smokes, drugs and alcohol.

yeah but its the time off work and everything that sucks for me,
and me living in sa adds another 800 dollars for petrol to and from the events

i dont think ill even bother unfortunately

id love too though

Latest posts

Back