Mini Moto Series 2013 ( Support This )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will You Be Attending and Supporting

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bilco's got a good point, right wrong or otherwise. I think alot of people would be turned off with having to get the MA liscence as if you can only make it 1 or 2 races (i.e what we have just done down in vic) it is just not viable. If we had to pay $200 on top of the rest of the day i deffinately would not have turned up as (i would assume) would most of you guys that came down from NSW. Just a point worth noting that is all, i am still keen as for next year and i will be paying my money for a MA liscence as i'm damn keen to get out there and play, BUT like Bilco said it is a big added cost and could stop olot of interstaters from coming up, down or otherwise.

Last edited:
Most interstate riders commit to most of the rounds.
A problem with racing in the past is when a meeting is on it costs about 110 bucks and most people can't afford that monthly so doing it with a ma licence saves money in the long run.
Its a shame that the 1 off riders will miss out on attending but to be brutally honest if the promoter is going going to put it all on the line to get the racing going he in return needs people to commit to every round.
1 race wonders are never going to make a strong series. Commited people that can attend every meeting will. Regardless of if the night before is your aunts 100th birthday and you will be too tired from all the partying.

Most interstate riders commit to most of the rounds.
A problem with racing in the past is when a meeting is on it costs about 110 bucks and most people can't afford that monthly so doing it with a ma licence saves money in the long run.
Its a shame that the 1 off riders will miss out on attending but to be brutally honest if the promoter is going going to put it all on the line to get the racing going he in return needs people to commit to every round.
1 race wonders are never going to make a strong series. Commited people that can attend every meeting will. Regardless of if the night before is your aunts 100th birthday and you will be too tired from all the partying.

so your saying i should defiantly commit so spending over $600 in fuel each time i drive up to a race and back? probably totalling in over $2000?
not including the race cost, bike fuel cost, car service costs, registration, then MA licence fees?

im sure if the races were in south australia and you were the one having to fork out over $4000 just to race 5 times im sure you probably wouldn't..

mate, im all for supporting the scene, id love to have cash to throw at things like that, if i was a millionare id probably be a sponsor of the events, but thats not how life goes.

Last edited:
just to put it out there, there is a bus and pitbike company called buzz bikes :) that leaves a day before for the interstate races that is made for people that cant affored to drive all the way up and pay for this and that etc etc.... we all chip in on petrol/accomadation depending how many poeple come on the drive up depends how much it costs!! i have done many of rides up in NSW with greg at buzz bikes and ita great trip up everytime..

so for anyone that wants to come with us the more the merrier :) support the the scene and get on board!!

so your saying i should defiantly commit so spending over $600 in fuel each time i drive up to a race and back? probably totalling in over $2000?
not including the race cost, bike fuel cost, car service costs, registration, then MA licence fees?

im sure if the races were in south australia and you were the one having to fork out over $4000 just to race 5 times im sure you probably wouldn't..

mate, im all for supporting the scene, id love to have cash to throw at things like that, if i was a millionare id probably be a sponsor of the events, but thats not how life goes.

This is not aimed at you at all.
I'ts a huge commitment to travel interstate for mini racing and i'll be the 1st to say that.

It was directed at those that live within travelling distance and complaining about not wanting to get their MA.

just to put it out there, there is a bus and pitbike company called buzz bikes :) that leaves a day before for the interstate races that is made for people that cant affored to drive all the way up and pay for this and that etc etc.... we all chip in on petrol/accomadation depending how many poeple come on the drive up depends how much it costs!! i have done many of rides up in NSW with greg at buzz bikes and ita great trip up everytime..

so for anyone that wants to come with us the more the merrier :) support the the scene and get on board!!

Now that sounds like a load of fun !:thumbup:

I live in melb and like Bilco152 is saying there is no way we can commit to racing all of the rounds. It all depends on the nsw riders to get it happening. I will try and make a round, if it happens, but its too expensive otherwise.....tye bus sounds good thou!

would love to race one of these being from perth tho would be a costly adventure!
already have the MA licence but its not that hard to get, defiantly worth it to race a series like this!

Yeah what happend? Also, ITS TIEM LETS MAKE A MINISUPERMOTO SUPERRETARDS GROUP AND ROAM AND TERRORISE THE CITY

All p!$$ and wind.

Amen-Brother.jpg

Latest posts

Back