Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah thanks Brad...i got 2 stickers one for this (just for looks) and the other for my Z160HO

Yes...you heard me right..lol

threw the levers on for a look, was gonna wait till the weekend but i just couldnt :D

DSCF0726.jpg

DSCF0725.jpg

DSCF0728.jpg

i'll adjust and re postion over the weekend...they feel real purdy

I think you should get a build thread happenin..more motards on here the better :D

Yeah I've been thinking about it, but A) I don't have a decent camera
and B) It's gonna be really long winded because I'm a poor ass 21 year old that spends my money on junk instead of what I actually want/need. :40__s: :D

Please tell me your gunna roll those bars back a little cause dam they look a long way forward in those pics

Homos like to lean over roost :drum:

Speaking from experiance..

Lol I put them on...haven't done any kind of adjustments as yet..will wait till it's rolling again. Won't be doing a lot this month...only tyres.

Mrs lost her job and were trying to move house :-(

Nice work man, I'll be watching this. Great work on the catcher.

any updates man, keep me inspired!!!! lol

Sorry to hear about the mrs loosing the job, thats bum timing while having to stress about the moving. Been there before...

Were moving to the new house in two weeks and the other half will be out of work until she finds a new job, "different area". It all just adds stress to the situation. :(

And here is a catchcan i stumbled upon, thought it may interest you?
Oil Catch Can Pit Bike Thumpstar Dirt Bike (eBay item 190448689938 end time 25-Oct-10 10:44:07 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Last edited:
Not a lot...Trying to move house atm so things have quietend down. I have however order some more tyres. Took the Rockstar decals off and made a new lower rear shock mount (not in pic).

DSCF1028.jpg

those rims look soooooo good in matt black!

What did you make the mount out of?

I hope your taking the floor with you to the new house.....

those rims look soooooo good in matt black!

What did you make the mount out of?

I hope your taking the floor with you to the new house.....

i have a lot of alu flat bar at home...found it on a mine site one day...just sitting there? i didnt want anyone to steal it so i took it home for safe keeping.

its all 25mm wide and ranges from 5mm to 10mm thick in metre lengths...was perfect.
Hard to see in that pic casue it leans forward on the stand as i have no bas plate but it now sits level

lol, nice....

Didnt even notice the bash plate was gone, would that be a worthwhile weight shedding mod to do on my bike?

lol, nice....

Didnt even notice the bash plate was gone, would that be a worthwhile weight shedding mod to do on my bike?

neither here nor there, but if you wanna shed every possible gram than yeah...besides, no rocks on the tar stuff :D

Latest posts

Back