Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after seeing the last few pics i posted, then reading through my build i decided i hadn't really gone about things the way i wanted to and started to not like where it was at..so with that said, i've decided to start again. I'm not sure what i will be keeping that i have bought so far (except billet rims and hangers & levers)
With the exception of the hangers, the rest below was taken to be powder coated.

DSCF1263.jpg

More to come soon.

What colour will everything be? I loved the black look. Your dark grey swing arm was what made me decide to do mine that colour!

Excited to see what you do! But seriously... get it together and come down to Victoria for the race in march!

What colour will everything be? I loved the black look. Your dark grey swing arm was what made me decide to do mine that colour!

Excited to see what you do! But seriously... get it together and come down to Victoria for the race in march!

nice build mini and im liking them records in the background \m/

Thanks Guy's. Rach still gonna be the black/Stealth look..just a bit different to the way it was heading..

Punisher Build-Take two.

Hey all, well as most of you know i got sick of the way the bike was evolving so ive started again. As the above few post's explain i took a few things to get powder coated and the result is awesome. Im extremely happy with the results and the finish is second to none i cant stress enough how great a finish Powder Coating leaves. Anyway, time for some pics, hope you's all like.

DSCF1293.jpg

DSCF1294.jpg

DSCF1291.jpg

NOTE: Frame has fingerprints on it in the pic that i couldnt notice with the flash. The pics do no justice what so ever!

Also ordered a graphics kit from everyone's fav auction site. Got it for AUD$80.84 posted so fairly happy with it.

HHkit.jpg

Last edited:
yeah looking real good wayne, should be a pretty motard when its complete

X4R Swing arm arrived from DHZ, stripped it and already taken to the powdercoaters. should be done by the weekend.

x4rswingarm.jpg

awesome mate did you check if it fitted on the frame because i noticed there allot thicker then your everyday swing arm or wasn't it a problem?

hey mini youve probably stated earlier but why didnt u use the other swinger?

hey mini youve probably stated earlier but why didnt u use the other swinger?

you taking about the CNC one?

i guess i just changed my mind, nothing really.. more with the look i have in mind, i just didnt think it would work.

Latest posts

Back