Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mini, Looks good. You should add a nos kit.

It will help with corner exit speed.

nah i heard he is adding one of these bad boys

bikes061.jpg

still no rocks...maybe tyre or concrete walls, but it'll take more than a bash plate to help ya there!

supose it depends on how fast i leave the track, with my small brakes i could end up in bushland.

i noticed it but had no idea.

You for real? or is it like my nos comment?

bloody hell, thats awsome gains or a simple adon.

How do the dyno boys go when ya walk in with a mini bike? i bet they would give ya heaps of stick.

bloody hell, thats awsome gains or a simple adon.

How do the dyno boys go when ya walk in with a mini bike? i bet they would give ya heaps of stick.

The only stick being given out is by hillz to you poor buggers that know no better :D

nothing wrong with 19.2.. laughing cause mine probably has 6hp...

its ok tho... my zx636r has 110hp.

that and you can see the dyno pic has been edited.

19.2hp would be nice tho.

wow 20hp on these little things is pretty sweet.

fun

With the last few months being a complete write off money wise having to move house, bills, and also bub's Dr bills the progress had somewhat stopped. In an effort to keep it going i had a little tinker with it today. The Ducar 125 has now officially been shelved for a future project, leaving a big gap for the Z160HO which i plan on purchasing as soon as chrissy is over!

As i said, not much progress but forward motion none the less...

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

Oh no Mini, what happened to your stunning garage floor?!
ha ha ha

Great to see some work being done to her, still can't wait to see it when it's done
-thumbs up-

Latest posts

Back