Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And while i was playing today i sat the tank back on to see what the hangers and rims looked like...

DSCF0600.jpg

Love the way your heading - altho i HATE those bars - personal thing yeh but they just don't look mini enough.

With the catch can maby just weld tabs to hang it rather than using the bash plate, i think it would look much better as one simple unit. Can't wait to see how it turns out :p

Last edited:
Love the way your heading - aloth i HATE those bars - personal thing yeh but they just don't look mini enough.

With the catch can maby just weld tabs to hang it rather than using the bash plate, i think it would look much better as one simple unit. Can't wait to see how it turns out :p

Yeah bars are a persoanl thing, every bike ive owned first mod was tags or fat bars, i just love em they feel awesome, i was thinking of a new set of reedies in a mid bend? not sure yet...lol

as for the bracket, i welded the can to it already lol once its finished and painted i dont think you'll be able to notice it, it will look like one peice. I think it just looks odd cause its blue and stands out...

Cheers mate for the feedback.

Wayne

mate this build is awesome, +reps again lol, just wondering are you running the stock rear shock?? if so is it the fastace?

Mate std rear shock, not sure of make...but is def a chinga shock...i thinks its a little soft so will be upgrading to a fastace or dnm in the not to distant future (lol its on the list)

Cheers for the feedback.

Wayne

Hey minifighter.. this built is so sweet mate..
ispired me to make my pit bike into a motard..
Cant really afford to going into as much detail as you have
but just gonna buy some new rims fit up some road tyres
and have some fun
.. fantastic built mate..

Great build mate. Never had anything to do with tards but your build gets me interested. I noticed the pure blonde in the picture.You really are watching the weight.. hehe

Great build mate. Never had anything to do with tards but your build gets me interested. I noticed the pure blonde in the picture.You really are watching the weight.. hehe

pure blonde, caronas...what ever is on special...lol

hopefully i can convert a few intotarders, that way i'llhave someone to ride with...lol

lol i'd love to do a tard build, but the wallet doesnt agree for a few months i'd say, then i'll start one up from scratch =]..

and the reason i asked about the shock is that i read somewhere that they stock the agb's with fastace rear shocks now.. just wondering if you knew, but all good :)
________
Chevrolet Corvette

Last edited:
Hey Shrimpy, mate im in Thornton.

So stuff turned up today, Chrissy in July! A few parts short but a quick call to DHZ and all is sorted...Note the beer..A VERY important part of any build...lol

DSCF0563.jpg

only 1 minor detail u really gotta change mate, get off this pure blonde crap and hit up some good shiit, crownies all the way brother! haha shes looking clean as faark but mate, bet ur havin fun at the same time 2, nothing more fun i find than chillin in the shed workin on the bikes enjoyin a beer n ciggie, livin the dream haha :)

Have fun buddy :)
:beerchug:

Haha thanks mate...i enjoy most drinks and i think at the time the blonde was on spesh...so that was good enough for me

How did i miss this thread! nice build mate! (not a motarder myself) but i like the way its lookin, ohh and that shed speechless. altho one question.. how do you keep it so clean!!!
great job

just wonderin where ya can get the bar clamps for the fat bars, or did ya just use 65 ones or somethin??

just wonderin where ya can get the bar clamps for the fat bars, or did ya just use 65 ones or somethin??

Hey mate...got the clamps from DHZ
Alloy Oversize Bar Clamp Adaptor Kit - DHZ Mini Moto

Decided to change my bars, wanted a little bit more bend so opted for the Pro Taper Contour mini high's...in black of course...

ALMOST.....walked out with T 2's but they just didnt have the bend or colour i wanted

Also grabbed a set of ProGrip 798's...great grips, got a gel feel but without being a gel grip.

DSCF0639.jpg

DSCF0640.jpg

Latest posts

Back