Minifighter Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a coincidence, this coincides with my minitard build ahah!
I'm pretty much thinking about going for the same look, too.
Impressive work to say the least I reckon.

I was a bit iffy about those tires from dhz aswell, I want to run a 3.5 or even a 3" on the back for the extra stick.
Thinking I might extract the finger and get my tax done tomorrow arvie and give the local mini store a visit for some rims :)

Keep up the sweet work bro!

yeah i have some future plans for the rims and rubber, but to get it back on the road they will do for now...

not much progress, but some none the less...got the front axle spacing and rotor sorted. Also got a front and rear sprocket, and a nice gold chain...just need mr chinaman to deliver my chain breaker so i can fit it..lol
few progress pics :D

DSCF0679.jpg

DSCF0687.jpg

more to come

Looking good Wayne, just a question.. i see you have the new rear axle with sliders fitted but how come
you havent fitted the new front axle with sliders ?

Last edited:
Looking good Wayne, just a question.. i see you have the new rear axle with sliders fitted but how come
you havent fitted the new front axle with sliders ?

Cause i got the wrong one..not sure if i ordered it wrong or was sent wrong..

Hoping to get it sorted soon..

Oh.. I thought there was really only 1 type.. the 15mm axle ones, 2 i guess taperd and non-taperd,
is that what you mean by wrong one..

Oh.. I thought there was really only 1 type.. the 15mm axle ones, 2 i guess taperd and non-taperd,
is that what you mean by wrong one..
the axle i was sent was to suit GPX forks (i think) the axle has a rasied section on it. the one i needed is 15mm end to end..pic below of the wrong one (without sliders attached)
DSCF0581-1.jpg

minifighter, id probably look into changing that chain guide, it will do for now but i bet it chops out real quick

any ideas on when they are arriving....

your startin to put a fair bit of coin into this lil hobby of yours.... good to see mate
i got the EMS tracking number from the seller Monday arvo, so im guessin maybe next week sometime.

I bought off him before and he has been really good (JR motorparts)

i got a new swinger, rear shock, chain guide etc on its way from our lovely friends in China...

mate did you compare the new swing arm length to your existing one?
the one on your bike now looks extremely long compared to the cnc one you linked up last night.. not to mention its for a crf50 chassis..

mate did you compare the new swing arm length to your existing one?
the one on your bike now looks extremely long compared to the cnc one you linked up last night.. not to mention its for a crf50 chassis..

i emailed him prior and all demensions he gave me matched to what ive got fitted now so i can only assume (hope) it will fit.

you got some nice toys in there they all look sweet keep the photos coming i would the to have work place that clean nice set up

When I first look at some of the pics it looks like your in a showroom with that floor lol.

The bikes coming along nicely. Question- is that frame and swing arm made out of steel and is it heavy?

When I first look at some of the pics it looks like your in a showroom with that floor lol.

The bikes coming along nicely. Question- is that frame and swing arm made out of steel and is it heavy?

Haha thanks...i love having a clean floor, makes the little mechanics seat roll around so easy...lol

its a genuine chinga frame...lol so yeah i guess steel...i think its quite light but will need to compare with another bike i guess to be sure..

They look a bit different to the usual twin tube you see everywhere and wondering how they would hold up. It doesn't look like your bikes going to be getting off the ground too often being a motard so it wont be getting a pounding from you I guess.

Latest posts

Back