MiniFighter's XJR SS Build - MiniP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool as!! I really like it, looks tough with that exhaust!

those pipes make any bike look sick that looks sweet as man good work

Thanks guy's, im happy with hows its going. Just found a link to a TB95cc kit and if i can find my verniers ill do some measurements to see if it will fit. If not the 70 kit will be going on maybe today.

Looks realy good Wayne . Your yard is big enfough to build a mini track I must say lol

Lol, thats only the back half.

looks good mate, but theres still something wrong with yr pics...
the bike is still clean...

next lot better be of it dirty lol or ill delete them hahahaha...

Looks good MF.

An angry clean little dwarf.

It will be interesting to see how it performs when it has finished its first cycle of steroids.

I would also like to see it dirty.

Logic

Cheers boy's, dirt will come soon enough. Got 4L of Activ 4T this morning so an oil change today and finish tightening and putting it together, sort coil out (txt Seano lol) A bit more loctite to be splashed around and it should be sweet.

Need to find some decent tyres, i think it will look better again with good tyres.

Quite a fair bit on the buy/to-do list but should be rideable soon.

Current List if anyone has any ideas:

1) Pegs and pegmount. Std one look scary as! Might have to make my own?
2) Bar risers. (and/or aftermarket top clamp if poss) Std one, as above looks freakin scary!
3) Decent tyres.
4) Graphics and plastics are sorted.
5) Alloy swing arm Thinking something like THIS Any thoughts? NOTE: Link is for ref only, will not be getting a +5. +1 at most but more likely std length.
6) New front brake lever. (decent one)
7) Carby and Filter. Any thoughts/ideas on a decent carby that may suit both the 70 and 95 depending on which way i go.

Bar risers are the main worry at the moment, im not to keen riding it with them on it. Massive amounts of flex.

More updates later today.

A bit more progress today. Almost a runner. Progress has been slowed with bub, but im not to concerned, and in no hurry.

Got a new billet/CNC throttle (std turn) and a billet/CNC fuel cap both in black.

New Pro grip grips from Maitland motorcycles.

Made a coil mount bracket to suit the Kitaco super coil and fitted that.

Lots more loctite splashed around. Rear brake is being a cow, so im going to set up a rear hand brake instead of a pedal.

Change the oil for some Castrol Activ4T The oil that came out was like cooking oil.

Kill switch is now wired up. Pics below (Nothing to exciting lol)

88b3c61d.jpg

d73800ca.jpg

f02b3b40.jpg

f667f461.jpg

Will do the valves tomorrow, Check carb and settings, put some fuel in and hopefully bring her to life.

Last edited:
you still removing the starter motor mate?

also if one of your head stud weep oil its because the they have put the brass washer on the wrong stud lol.
but if it doesn't leak dont worry about it..

coming along nicely mate, thought for sure you'd have this ready for the ride day tho...

you still removing the starter motor mate?

also if one of your head stud weep oil its because the they have put the brass washer on the wrong stud lol.
but if it doesn't leak dont worry about it..

coming along nicely mate, thought for sure you'd have this ready for the ride day tho...

Yeah, starter depends on engine atm Seano. Jamie is kindly taking a TB kit to MX tomorrow to compare with the china 70. If infact its the same stud spacing i will opt for the TB95 kit, which i will remove the starter and plate up untill i can do a LH case swap. If it dont fit, i think i'll be going the 110 from DHZ...Maybe lol

What stud is the washer suppose to be on? I had the cover off, but never picked up on the washer location..im surprised its even there lol?

bikes getting there, cant rush these things lol

the tb95 kit is for 50's and 70's yeah??? if so then it will be the same stud spacing and what not..
only thing to check is the barrel height but even that isn't anything to be concerned about.. (machine down if needed or add base gaskets if its short short)
there all crf50 spacing!! pretty much anything pre 125 (and some 125's) is same stud spacing (except of course the 3 valve engines)

TBO the 70 kit on the 50 coupled with a good cam/spring package and carb will be more than enough in this little beast..
like i said a 110 in one of these makes it really hard to ride lol. front wheel in the air all the time..

and yep the stud where you have the red nikko pen is where the brass washer (currently stud above ) is spose to go..

Hey guys,

Finally got a few hours to myself so went out into the shed and starting pulling the bike down to fit the 70 kit.
c587b65f.jpg

f8ba337d.jpg

340331fd.jpg

28cd1e4a.jpg

607c60d0.jpg

0c54de6b.jpg

5e0d8f57.jpg

4a2d5a5f.jpg

Hardest bit was the wrist pin clips, but a bit of perseverance and they were in. Havent yet started it as the shed light fluro tube blew and i actually had no fuel.
So just need to re check valves, put plastics on and kick her over.

looking good mate .... also you have stepped it up in the world wearing thongs instead of crocks ahah

lookin sweet hay.... both my kids have one of these !! may have to grab them a pipe each... they look sweet...

hows it run with the stock carb on the big bore ??

sounds good wayne, under carbed and over exhausted but good lol..

oh and i hear you got the racing valve clearance going... bush mechanic style too no doubt..

Latest posts

Back