MiniFighter's XJR SS Build - MiniP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new tread, hopefully gets me a bit more grip and speed :D
Innova 3.00 - 10 Rear and Milly 2.75 Front.

4766d85a.jpg

2a7e2bcc.jpg

328e49ce.jpg

f956d7bc.jpg

And compared to the std china rubber..

51a88bb2.jpg

2b544088.jpg

That is sick! when does the male version come out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a sneak peak. Still got a bit to, gripper seat cover going on as we speak but so far all going on nice.

Decided against the green fender. decision was a combination of being impatient and not wanting it to look to much a factory ride lol

Quality graphics are def better to apply than cheap ones.

bb700a23.jpg

Cheers for the replies boy's.

Been in the shed a bit this morning playing around with MiniP. Got the plastics swapped over for the new UFO/Redbaron plastics (thanks Jase'O) Graphics went on not bad, could have been a little smoother in areas mainly the exhaust side, side plate. Left the std seat cover on for now. Also, black side plates may have looked better, but will do for now.
I also got a longer brake (thanks Tommy) cable to set up a rear handbrake. Made up a bracket similar to the front setup and used one of the std swinger holes to mount it.
Works great on the stand and rolling around the yard, will be interesting to see how it goes in the dirt with some stick behind it.
Also had some new china levers sitting around so put that on and also swapped front lever to match (shut up Jason!)

Almost had the riser issue sorted but shop closed and i couldnt get back in time, so Monday that should be sorted.
Got a TB rev box and fitted it up.
Whacked the fast50's bar pad on that i wasnt going to use cause i didnt much like it, dont mind it now lol
Got a new gold DID chain to fit, and another front sprocket will do that tomorrow.
now for the pics lol. Hope you'se all like.

e69aa5fa.jpg

0b69c6c6.jpg

20ab8462.jpg

15783251.jpg

67a39c99.jpg

Last edited:
NIceeee i like a lot, top work.. Who made or where did you got your cable for the rear from ???

Looking great. Get the bar mounts sorted? Z50/XR75 one looks to be an easy swap.
Now, aboot the shifter, air filter and chain guide...

Looking great. Get the bar mounts sorted? Z50/XR75 one looks to be an easy swap.
Now, aboot the shifter, air filter and chain guide...

Bar mounts will be sorted on monday (when shop reopens :cursing:)

Shifter: im waiting on mr postman to deliver my you beaut alloy shifter all the way from China :)

Air filter: Again, im waiting on mr postman to deliver my OKO 19mm flatslide carby all the way from Germany. To which a uni filter will be fitted.

chain guide: What chain guide? lol

Latest posts

Back