miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in art on friday i found some REALLY good fonts that would look hell good on stickers!!! lol only problem... i cant post them up LOL

Add the fonts to a zip file and then add the zip file to your post as an attachment...

That should work. Let me know how you go and PM me if you have any troubles.

Yea
Just a reminder that we need to get the STICKER thing happening,if you all want 1 please post up all your design's so a desicion can be make....thank's

dude if you keep the sticker kit mostly free of logos sponsoring brands of bikes i'll have one
it would be stupid riding around on a motovert with mso plasterd all over it imo

it would be good for the mso riders and yes i do realize they are a site sponor but as i said we dont all ride mso's so you have to be a bit more general in what you throw on there

maybe through a couple of cool logos on like controversy or bad seed or srh somthing like that would be an idea

but sweet as is

yer i was wondering that , Ill probally use some bigger names as well .Sano always looks the goods so ill use that and someothers aswell

copyright laws really dont come into play if I aint selling them , if there for my own personal use i am not infringing any rights by using there logos.I have already contacted all the site sponsors about using there logo and have all got approval from them to do so.So im aware of the copyright laws.

miniriders.jpg
theres my go just imagin that the plastic is a diff colour

font_preview_ttf1.png

font_preview_ttf.png

font_preview_ttffdv.png

random fonts i found in art... the background ortimatically went yellow, sorry, but yeah, people were talking about 1 for your swing arm, so maybe just something simple, lol i don't know!

Last edited:
yeah, i like the top 2 better, lol, but i dunno, maybe just like 1 of those fonts with maybe a siloette of a bike or something, and have the background the brown that the site is... just ideas

Hey i thought of a idea obn the way home, UNIT why dont you get permission and put (LEGAL) places like Black Duck Valley or Ripleys or Fort Lytton and some other places in SA, NT, WA ect

lol so are we actually gonna do the stickers or not?? lol soz i just randomly thought of it:)

Latest posts

Back