Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im making the kits so maybe I should explain...
I can tell you Digital print retails for $140 per metre with a tough MX Laminate.
I get them printed on a per job basis from a local signwriter, so we can have semi custom IE. Your name, colour and number.
A kit takes up about .7 of a metre...
Add to that my time spent for design & setup, postage fees, and the felt squeegee, then some money goes to MR...
We just cant do them any cheaper than that. To some people its expensive I guess, some its reasonable.

If you are after something cheap, go to ebay man... Otherwise, you can support the site, and buy 100% Aussie made....

Come on guys this is cheap. Take it from me cause I'am a sign writer and have been for the last 9 years. I've actually gotten a kit from Justin through Holeshot because it is cheap. These minirider ones are even cheaper. For me to order a 50m roll of this vinyl in through work at a discounted price is $2025 and then laminate is about $1000 so do the sums and there's not a great profit margin there. If you ask me get what you pay for, want cheap? get cheap. ie chinga crap.

Just paid my $145 for my custom kit from Justin and I can't be happier and can't wait even got the new black plastics there going on today. IM rapped and a kit designed by me and finalised by holeshot Heros. Thanks Justin your a champ

Come on guys we have had 1 order for sticker sheets so far and that's it.

$20 is nothing. Again people scream out for stuff, we do it and then nothing.

What about all the people asking to donate to the site? We won't accept donations but buying merchandise is what helps the site tick along!!

If we don't get rid of this entire batch of sticker sheets then that will be the end of any future merchandising.

:) data me!!
Would have got the car sticker but I'm topping it's huge n I dunno if I got room what's the dimensions?
Can't wait for the sticker sheet, u get my payment?

Come on guys we have had 1 order for sticker sheets so far and that's it.

$20 is nothing. Again people scream out for stuff, we do it and then nothing.

What about all the people asking to donate to the site? We won't accept donations but buying merchandise is what helps the site tick along!!

If we don't get rid of this entire batch of sticker sheets then that will be the end of any future merchandising.

I ordered a sticker sheet as well that makes two. Just wondering if its been posted yet mate!

Yeah got your money mate.

They will be sent first thing in the morning.

Won't be anymore delays after this. Have all the postage sorted out.

Hey MM, ordered my sticker sheet just before, thanks for the effort put in to make this happen mate, cheers Mick

nar mate... all styles... If you look back through the posts there is layouts for CRF50, CRF70, KLX..

Havent done the TTR one cause no one has ordered any yet...

Think you can tell from the pics below what TTR ones will look like anyway...

All these come in any of the colours too!

CRF50 STYLE
MiniRiders-CRF50-numbers.jpg

KLX STYLE
MINIRIDERS-KLX110.jpg

CRF70 STYLE
MINIRIDERS-CRF70.jpg

Latest posts

Back