Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright got them on and uploaded some pics, just don't look too carefully:p its not perfect but will do for my first time, lol. Think they look pretty cool though.

7519694264_6f4c7fe1ce_c.jpg

7519693270_b45fc74a65_c.jpg

7519688844_af3fa958f5_c.jpg

7519692260_d8bdb4b03b_c.jpg

7519690376_58a806f27b_c.jpg

Last edited:
woooohooooo goose that looks f'n awesome man, are you happy with the final product i think it looks great well done, and thanks for sharing

that chain gettn replaced goose, it looks a bit old :boink:

yeah think its great, and the chain well if it breaks then it will get replaced, lol
it is the original chain from about 2 years back haha
haha im hearn ya mate, some oil and you may get another 2, sweet bike mate and the stickers are trick

Im not telling ya, you would take it just cause i told ya not to. hah!!

Damn your not silly, just jokes lad, i got justin doing me a custom crf50 sticker kit with my race number which is 18, you can borrow it if you like, cause im number 18 in qld and you can be 18 in nsw eh

but you will see when i finish my new build which was also a secret until now thanks alot rotn lol.

No secrets on here dude we are the miniriders family and we dont have secrets haha

What do you recon? Happy with the product? Application OK?
You gonna do the number plates... Oh, and does the front fender one fit or did you just put it really far back?

What do you recon? Happy with the product? Application OK?
You gonna do the number plates... Oh, and does the front fender one fit or did you just put it really far back?

Quality's much better than i was expecting .. I dont like black number backgrounds and wanted to show my support for the site so i'll rock the set as is.. The front fender is perfect ive got it all the way forward and it dropped on nice and easy.

I'll get some better out door daytime photos later

Latest posts

Back