Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weve all seen the stickers in all colours just minus the numbers and names, its not really a secret anyway if peeps know your race number already, looks good justin

put up a pic and ill have a look....be good to see in the name of research anyway...

U love it , I'll get some pix up soon my tablets not working I getting a new one or a new laptop in the next week or so if I don't die of insanity haven't been online properly in a week lol I'll get some pix up soon or if anyone wanna help it's a 07 pro x or agb29

bikekp3.jpg

Like this sucka? KLX front shrouds with some creepy little side plates? ha ha...

so when they arrive I don't want to stuff em up by getting any air bubbles etc, so is there a trick to putting them on or something? Would be very annoyed if I stuff it up lol.

If you get a spray bottle with very diluted dish wash liquid solution in it and lightly spray the plastics before applying it allows you to easily lift up the stickers if you have placed them on wrong. Then use a squeedgy or a plastic edge to push the solution out from under once in position. If some of the curved edges aren't sticking hit them with a heat gun (not too hot) or the missus hair dryer to mould them round. Always works for me.

Hey dudes... yeah, I have an instruction guide I can give ya's, and I have also included a felt squeegee with the decal kits...
Just PM me and I will reply back with a link to get the instructions!
I will print them out and send with the kits from now on...

Using a spray bottle is a good idea but I wouldn't use it in this case it will be to slippery even with the smallest amount of detergent and you'll be heating it up for ages, also any detergent leaves a slight film if you have to use it use bio degradable, the graphics aren't that sticky until you apply pressure down on them, best thing to do is line up the longest straightest edge and maybe a screw hole cutout and just lay it on the plastic don't worry you can lift and shimmy the vinyl around a bit. Just move it around till you think it's lined up and then from the biggest flattest part start scrapping it out working from middle to edge, use even constant pressure. And yeah use a heat gun to twist or stretch if need be. Then once on heat it all down and go over any contour to be sure. I've apply my own graphics from Justin and its a piece of piss dry, just remember once in position scrap out hard if you don't you'll get bubbles, I've been a sign writer for over 8 years now and have stuck vinyl to just about everything the biggest thing is confidence, it's not that hard and heat gun is a savior. Good luck

So did you get the felt squeegee too? these things are the best to apply decals with!

Also, forguard decals are a generic size/shape so they will fit almost any fork guard..

Just have to trim them down by hand with a sharp stanley knife!

Latest posts

Back