Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i beat you to it, but i pm'ed motor man because i was too lazy to find this thread

Here is your medal:

big%20medal.jpg

still cant reference images (if i add one to my post i click to reference them locally and it does not write to the temp file)

Just wondering if anyone else is having login problems on home page but fine with new posts and threads?
I can't seem to stay logged in on home

i was having a issue previously but its cleared up..
maybe clearing your cache and cookies will help

hmmn home page still logs me in every now and again then other times its like im not logged in, then i go ot a post and then i am logged in.. Annoying

When I google search for miniriders it doesn't even come up? The only way I can get to the website is through the Facebook page?

yeah miniriders.com doesn't come up when you do a google search for "miniriders"

need to look at that one

It affects all browsers. I'm using firefox as well.

Looks like it' still an issue. Few other things to sort out as well but there usually is after quite a large upgrade like we did.

Will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

It affects all browsers. I'm using firefox as well.

Looks like it' still an issue. Few other things to sort out as well but there usually is after quite a large upgrade like we did.

Will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

LOL i was just about to jump on and mention that, mine seemed to work fine this morning, however it just crapped itself... Might of just been cached.

Latest posts

Back