Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else having problems with the app? Mine won't display all posts on each page. Page 1 will finish at say post #20 then page 2 will start at post #25. Also it logs me out every few days.

I get this every time I try to post as well
y5amunas.jpg

Yeah I've been getting that msg for awhile now but still loads your post on if you cancel then refresh it will be there its just a pain in the ass.

this is the first time i can see/read this page since the hack happened, it usually comes up blank
quite a few other threads do the same too.
this also happened after the big site upgrade ages ago

Still looking into it guys I just really don't have stuff all time at the moment so your going to have be patient.

All good Nick! it still lets us post, it's just that it does that instead of returning to the thread. Refreshing the page should show you your post.

Mine only started doing it after the new tappatalk update, which is poo IMO! Especially after I payed $5 for my phone then another $5 for the iPad version and the they go and pull this crap and give it to everybody else for free!
Just sayin.

Hey Corey I have been having the same problem with tapatalk. It's so annoying how we pay and it doesn't seem to work properly. I might try contacting them directly as it may be something to do with their end not ours. It's the only way I can get on to the site and look around these days and it's pissing me off!

Just got to ask! Does it feel weird for you to call other people Corey? :) it does for me! And also, well done on spelling our name properly.

BTS!
I've contacted tappatalk by email and also signed up to the forum/troubleshooting site and asked for answers on both subjects listed above. No answers thus far? There is a section for forum owners that I assume you can contact the directly? And not have to wait like us common folk!:) hope you get more luck than I did cheers.

another thing too,
i'm still viewing some threads, they are coming up blank still, a couple of examples-
i cant view Brendos LXR thread, the ebay bargains thread
or the Random Radness thread atm, my Atomik Fuse thread, plus quite a few more.
been trying with my PC, and Google Chrome, and IE, cleared the cache/cookies etc etc/
also same thing on my Samsung Galaxy S3 on the 3G Android system phone, even my wifes' Galaxy S4 with the latest 4G

if someone could quote this post for me, and add it onto the Site Bugs thread that'd be great.

There you go craig :)

also some threads i havnt been able to veiw. it comes up in chrome saying "webpage unavailable" as if you had no internet and tryed to get a site up. i've triend running ccleaner and such, to no avail. refreshing constantly doesnt seem to bring it up iether. and there fairly recent threads too. i have noticed that it hasnt been happening as much lately, but im just happy to be online :)

also some threads i havnt been able to veiw. it comes up in chrome saying "webpage unavailable" as if you had no internet and tryed to get a site up. i've triend running ccleaner and such, to no avail. refreshing constantly doesnt seem to bring it up iether. and there fairly recent threads too. i have noticed that it hasnt been happening as much lately, but im just happy to be online :)

List the threads you are unable to see and I will take a look.

i have had this problem for the last year , hence not much activity from me ..

It's never really the same threads all the time , it changes every few days or when i restart the computer or something , not positive ..

But i cant even access the threads through TOR , or Hidemyass and sites like that...

Can't even get into my build thread now? and it always logs me out , have to click on home button and then im logged in again .

I'm trying to add the bbr to the october/november fotm thread , but no luck with that .. unless someone wants to do that for me ?

my blank pages now come up properly, all good again

thanks Nick !

Good stuff Craig.

It took ages to find the fix the first time so I was smart enough to write it down after that and was a 2 second fix.

This should really be all the issues sorted.

Please let me know if there are any more.

Latest posts

Back