Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having a problem with not all posts showing up? On one thread page 4 ends at #74 then page 5 starts at #81 ? I seem to always miss out on the best parts on the page :(
ysahapa3.jpg
2ysuqu6y.jpg

try going into your settings, at the top left under your avatar.
then- my settings,
general settings,
then select number of posts to show per page,
change it to 40
and see if you still have the problem

if i log in it takes forever for the forum to allow me to see it, eg i will log in and it still looks like the guest main page untill i click into a thread.

Thanks my67xr I think that fixed the problem.

motorman, i don't know if you've noticed, but your Avatar is not showing in the r/h Forum Thread column

2013-12-11 001 2013-12-11 002.jpg

Been Mia from my beloved miniriders brothers for the last week or so! So I haven't noticed any problems lol

i don't know if anyone else is having this problem too ?
but when i try looking at some of the pics/attatchments in Flynns Atomik Nitrous 140 thread they don't show up.
when i click on them it comes up that 'This webpage has a redirect loop' , or if i click on more,
that my cookies need to be cleared, or that there are too many redirects on this site.
i only cleared my history/cookies etc this morning ?
am i doing something wrong ?

I temporarily disabled the plugin that rewrites the URL.
I also disabled the Garage plugin because of upgrade conflict.
I will be fixing this issue today;
Please be patient :)
Thanks!

Guys bare with us as we just did a big vb upgrade and are trying to work through the issues.

You may notice a few strange things on the site but we will have them all sorted in the next day or 2.

Like the double posts atm ? Just happened to me as well. lol
Yeah it's all good.
All the members will appreciate the work you guys are doing, cheers

Like the double posts atm ? Just happened to me as well. lol
Yeah it's all good.
All the members will appreciate the work you guys are doing, cheers

Latest posts

Back