Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah double post is a know one.

I really should have done some more reasearch. This update has a few issues which may take a bit longer to sort.

It is for the greater good though. Some really cool new features we are going to be able to take advantage of. :)

Stay tuned. There's a lot going on in the background lately and I'm working hard to get some more cool modifications working on the site.

the box below where you paste the link needs to be unchecked,
you changed the default setting before i think nick ?

Yep cant upload a new profile photo well couldn't at 10pm! Didn't realise this thread was here!!! Its an important one too, cause my pit bike is finally fully built and almost operational, and I no longer required old photos of me on a bmx.... :D

100x75 pixels....trying to upload it though straight to the site...still wont work now :/ I goto upload and it says unable to save image? Its a jpeg and 100x75 pixels...its only about 100kb...

something might have been reset with the recent site upgrades ?
we had something like this a little while ago

yeah it is the same problem we had before,
i just tried changing my Avatar pic and it said the same, unable to save image

Any luck with the Avatar problem? Still cant upload one, same message "unable to save image".

If I try to link from photobucket it says "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file".

i tired changing mine too but it also failed, like that other time earlier in this thread

it is the same for trying to change your profile pic as well.

Do you guys have that tick box ticked??? Think it's retrieve file locally or something.

Untick it and it works straight away.

After every upgrade it resets back to on by default. Will sort it out in the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah,that uncheck the box problem, is when you are trying to link a picture from a URL to show up in a post

Latest posts

Back