Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe that's the problem people are having? May be able to get rid of the tick.

Need some more feedback first. Zwebx seemed to be having a problem not long ago? Wonder if that was it or not?

yeah thats what it was exactly

Or download CCleaner from piriform it free and awesome gets rid of all the junk!

thats for sure... also open msconfig and get all the crap you dont need off your boot list, there thats computer optimisation for ya now it will run as if it was new...
welcome to a computer service and thats how i have made money by people being lazy and or silly (i also got rid of the services they did not need and inspected there hardware)

hey nick just wondering if your signature is meant to be displayed under posts all the time? i only see them and mine if im not logged in and just browsing as a guest???

How about you keep comments like that to yourself. Last warning.

I really don't like smart asses.

im not trying to be a smart ass i meant like the minimum width setting sucked, i should have worded it better but i was about to go to bed and not thinking straight
i like the theme.... are we good now man?

You need to go to settings its under your avatar then scroll through the settings it's down the bottom somewhere just tick the box show signature :) only found it today

i recently noticed i've now hit overdrive status,
is there anywhere on the site here that shows the Achievements' requirements?

my other question is the Veteran achievement, does that go by the join date, or post count or ?

i remember a while ago reading in a thread, that members' achievements are updated alphabetically, is this the case with my questions above?

cheers, craig

i recently noticed i've now hit overdrive status,
is there anywhere on the site here that shows the Achievements' requirements?

my other question is the Veteran achievement, does that go by the join date, or post count or ?

i remember a while ago reading in a thread, that members' achievements are updated alphabetically, is this the case with my questions above?

cheers, craig

Overdrive is 1000 posts plus Miniriders Addict User Title

On my screen you don't have veteran achievement?

They are updated by your user id which is basically in join date order

thanks Nick,
all good with Overdrive now,

an example of the veteran thing,
i noticed Carlts has the Veteran achievement, (join date sep 2010)
mine is showing 1 year registered (join date july 2010) ?

If you click on your username, then click experience, scroll all the way to the bottom and click show all users activity then a whole new world opens up.

i remember seeing a link to all the members achievement updates somewhere,
it is constantly updating all members achievements every day,
i was wondering if it hadn't updated mine yet as i'm near towards the end of the alphabet?

it doesn't worry me either way....

cheers

Latest posts

Back