Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work man, could actually read this page till you found the problem, was left in the dark lol. All good now so I have some threads to follow up on!
Thanks again:)

I still get a blank awards page, dont even see the miniriders logo or anything, but i can live without this so dont worry as its prob my old lappy or something nick. Hope life has been good mate.

Just sent Kristian an email.

Have noticed this on a few pages.

Cheers mate.

Will be fine now. Still got issues by the looks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My awards page has always been blank but i can more than easily live with it, im cool, i only ever visit it cause i have not seen it. And is the only prob i have ever had with my account.

dont for get to chmod 777 your temp directory for the images

when i add a remote url image it has a box "save and reference the file locally" if i tick it it comes up with "unable to write temp file"

dont for get to chmod 777 your temp directory for the images

when i add a remote url image it has a box "save and reference the file locally" if i tick it it comes up with "unable to write temp file"

Try it again and let me know.

Anyone having problems posting pics still?

Put some details and screenshots up here.

All good for me nick, just gotta get rid of the tick when linking a jpg mate.

All good for me nick, just gotta get rid of the tick when linking a jpg mate.

Maybe that's the problem people are having? May be able to get rid of the tick.

Need some more feedback first. Zwebx seemed to be having a problem not long ago? Wonder if that was it or not?

If you can, get rid of the default tick. I have always had issues with that, i just remove the tick every time and it works sweet :)

If you can, get rid of the default tick. I have always had issues with that, i just remove the tick every time and it works sweet :)

If you clear your cache the tickbox will NOT be ticked by default now.

I'm trying to remove it all together but not having much luck at present.

I meant to also mention I'm on another 3 forums running Vbulletin and they all seem to do the same thing.

I meant to also mention I'm on another 3 forums running Vbulletin and they all seem to do the same thing.

Well not for us anymore. :)

It actually tries and pulls the image from the remote link you enter. 99% of sites are setup to not give access to other site using there images. Hence the problem. Nothing to do with any permissions on our end as they are all correct.

Um cache? I wouldn't have a clue lol.

clear the cache, delete the temporary internet files/cookies.

Internet Explorer users-
click on tools
then Internet Options
then on Delete Browsing history, clear everything out

you will need to enter your username and passwords to go back to any sites you are a member on though.

Oh yeah, temporary internet files. Cheers Craig.

Latest posts

Back