Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi It might be just me but does anyone else have an issue with the search feature, it may be because I'm a bit of a simpleton with computers. But I find it easier to Google the thread and type Miniriders at the end than to use the in house search feature:confused-smiley-013

I struggle with the search thread aswell. I think its a case of simpleton with me.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not or if its just my pc but when I go to notifications it says no new messages and when I go into I do infact have messages. Am I doing something wrong?

Me too damo, it always says no message but i make a habit of checking regularly.

Just a quick note on searching for things. I have noticed the search on most forums to be not the best... However a great way to get around this is to use google search (as i just learnt last week) Now the way to do this is to open up the google search engine Google then search for what your after in the following way

valve adjustment site:miniriders.com

This will search all of miniriders.com for "valve adjustment" posts and articles. This works on all other forums too, all you do is change the site address. Hope this helps a few people :)

Ok so I've got a new issue, and again its probably me BUT?

I cant buy some stickers from MR I signed up, created passwords and all that stuff but it doesnt give me a check out option only a wish list option any ideas?

Cheers

Last edited:
im still getting a lot of blank pages,
i cant even open/view on my 'customising my orion' thread.
tried everything i know ?

Mate have you tried debugging your computer? I was having similar issues and Mm put me onto this spybot search n destroy and another Malware program thing, cleared my pc up. Actually I think Timmey put me onto the Malware program, maybe pm him.:)

Look guys I haven't forgotten you but this blank page thing is doing both my developer and my head in. We can replicate it but cannot find a solution.

You just need to be patient.

I will take a look at the store later. Styv place an order less than a month ago without a problem. I'm guessing if you don't put payment details in it will only let you add to the wish list.

OK guys have finally got the bottom of the blank pages problem.

Give it 24 hours and it should be resolved.

If it continues to happen to anyone else after that time let me know. Cheers.

What's the go with the search? I use it numerous times a day with no problems?

When trying to search for a specific thread like adjusting valves for instance, I'll type in the name of the thread or close to and it comes up with things that are not even related. Some times it's just recent threads that have those words in it,

I now find it easier to google the thread name and type miniriders at the end, comes straight up, not a huge issue mate just thought it might be worth a mention.:)

When trying to search for a specific thread like adjusting valves for instance, I'll type in the name of the thread or close to and it comes up with things that are not even related. Some times it's just recent threads that have those words in it,

I now find it easier to google the thread name and type miniriders at the end, comes straight up, not a huge issue mate just thought it might be worth a mention.:)

Just found out that Vbulletin automatically ignores certain words like "new". It's designed to do this by default to stop spamming and decrease server load with your searches (basically so you don't crash the whole site on certain searches).

Only solution I could find was to use Google. lol

Sorry but definitely absolutely nothing I can do about that one.

This isnt a biggie, but when im looking at experience i cannot access the awards page, it just comes up as a white blank page, if this has been mentioned before, my apologies

A few more changes have been made. Please retest the blank posts guys.

Hey Nicko just noticed that when you are logged in as a guest or not logged in just browsing your signature shows up under posts but when you log in as a memeber it doesnt? nothing major just thought id let you know

I have to start disabling addons now as it must be happening from 1 of them.

Experience is currently switched off. Please retest again.

For those that are getting blank posts to close there browsers off and reopen and try again.

Only happens to some users.

Blank posts are all working again now.

Know what the problem is thanks to Craig's help.

What I have done is disable the suspect plugin for now but I have to get it working as it's critical for the sites funding.

Latest posts

Back