Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was living the dream once until a grubby woman destroyed it good and proper. Oops sorry for hijacking.

im still getting blank pages when i try to view a thread.
it isnt happening as much now though.
but there are quite a few threads i cant get onto still, eg one of rotn50's china build threads.

also if i can view it, and then reply, the thread disappears once ive replied and come back to view the new posts?

Last edited:
it's good to see the admin get double posts sometimes too,
thanks MM

another blank page, just tried viewing Request A Tutorial Thread too, if that helps?

oh yeah, i have recently got back from Bali too,
over there only half the Photo's/Pictures here would open,
would just get the left half of them?

may have been something to do with dodgy internet IP's though??

Last edited:
Few errors I've been having, I'll be succinct :)

- Can't upload images from computer
- Get following error message when the "retrieve files and reference locally" box is ticked when uploading image URL

error.png

- Images won't upload for groups
- Award urls link to no images (might as simple a fix as adding urls in the vbexperience awards tab in cp)
- when looking in the "unread posts" page, the line where it says for example "Last Post: Yesterday 09:10"
the div isn't wide enough and will chop off the end of the line

Last edited:
Also the search header / unread posts header is the wrong colour

it's still the stock blue not the red the rest are and yeah charlie bet me to the narrow section in the unread posts module

Clicking on the about forum, it shows a login box where your avatar should be. Even though you are still logeed in

I noticed yesterday if you have read all the threads (i was rather bored...)and then select "unread posts" the little box pops up saying there are no-unread posts ect ect BUT you also lose all the right hand bars (i.e Forum threads, blog, poll ECT) Dunno if it's a bug or it's just me being particular??

I'm really stumped on these issues.

Have organised a consultant to take a look and get to the bottom of them.

Trying to help you out here, I was just veiwing the random radness thread at about 7:45 ish but just now I can't view it so I am thinking that if you check out what posts were made in that time and see if there are anything in common with them and other threads that I can not view? What do ya reckon? Maybe a certain image format that I can not view or something?

Trying to help you out here, I was just veiwing the random radness thread at about 7:45 ish but just now I can't view it so I am thinking that if you check out what posts were made in that time and see if there are anything in common with them and other threads that I can not view? What do ya reckon? Maybe a certain image format that I can not view or something?

Will take another look in the morning mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i post an image via url, it asks me if i would like to "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
if i try that option it says "error writing temp file" chmod maybe?

also when i go to the "about" page it shows me login form on the left side, minor issue tho

Hi It might be just me but does anyone else have an issue with the search feature, it may be because I'm a bit of a simpleton with computers. But I find it easier to Google the thread and type Miniriders at the end than to use the in house search feature:confused-smiley-013

Latest posts

Back