Miniriders Graphic Kits - Sample Designs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate loving the Flame Kit !
and this is going to sound dumb, but do u know what font that is
where it says "FLAME KIT" Ect ?
Cheers dude, just hit me upwith the details when ur ready, i need somthing nice to take to the states with me :D

rat rod kit

hey mate,

i would really like one of those rat rod kits. how much are they and will it come with the little stickers that are on some of the other ones like the "size" sticker and some miniriders stickers. it me bday next week so ill be cashed up.

cheera

Can post to england if required!
Ill say it again Im gonna get them done with in the next few weeks if nothing pops up! Im going to fix up the shrouds on the pride kit and get them done

Man them designs are awsome, if I had a mini I would definitely buy a set! Nice job. :D

My kit being printed now:

What do you all think?

The fender has got all the logo's on it now too. Sano one's are for personal use and for the fender

got them ordered and should be here some time next week thanks to the crew at mxink! Will post some shot up of when I get the graphics. I got some preety sweet sikkmx white plastics with green red barron tank shrouds and a green acerbis front number plate for them to go onto! Preety exited......

Here's they are ,got my numbers and stuff on them , super happy with how they have turned out. They should be here tommorow , got some white plastics for them too

Last edited:
Its was $239 to do them , but that was everything. Now that they are all sorted they should come down to around $110.
KLX same price but will be more expensive to start with due to resizing to templates etc.

they look good but doesnt the first one remind you of the siks pak stickers.

Latest posts

Back