MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL when there is miniriders undies I will happily take photos with the sample pair ha ha

I'll have to wait on my order for a week or so... bloody High School fees and uniform fees for next year this week. But I will be getting one for Riley!

More than happy with the price if the quality is there. I pay $50 for a concert t-shirt regularly, and they are usually craptastic quality, so $40 posted is pretty good to me.

is there any chance of getting shirts and stuff for kids if so ill take a few for my son

just a question, i ordered 2x M shirts yesterday afternoon, and im not really to sure on how long delivery takes???

thats all

cheers Dub

just a question, i ordered 2x M shirts yesterday afternoon, and im not really to sure on how long delivery takes???

thats all

cheers Dub

just be patient and read the first few posts it explains everything... they wont post till thay have 20 orders and do it at once so it could take a week plus the time of post which if i read right is coming form perth first than melbourne

Fingers croosed I have them early next week and we will start sending them out straight away after that.

Stickers and Stubbie holders will be the next items available and we will possible have a new design comp for another shirt and hoodie after that.

It's very hard to get a decent spread of sizes which also make kids stuff hard as well. In the future we will look at this.

Already got quite a few orders so get in quick and snap up your size!! It's great to see so many people supporting the site that has given us all so much. :grinning-smiley-003

just be patient and read the first few posts it explains everything... they wont post till thay have 20 orders and do it at once so it could take a week plus the time of post which if i read right is coming form perth first than melbourne

Correct. Its all in the first post.

Any chance minirider's would want to support a few boys about to ride the crusty tour on mini's =) Timmy Jackson and myself are getting our last few week's practice in now before it all kick's of and would be stoked to run some support on tour for the miniriders website. Shirt's and stickers? Just an idea fella's

Latest posts

Back