MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i'm saying is that the t-shirts are pure awersome and thankyou very much to everyone who gave us our shirts and put in the time and effeot to get them thankyou! :)

fark yea cant wait for them to arrive... hopefully before the w.e if not doesnt bother me but that would be pretty good...

id like to say thanks aswell to the guys who made this happn!!! and cant wait for the next batch to come along

fark yea cant wait for them to arrive... hopefully before the w.e if not doesnt bother me but that would be pretty good...

id like to say thanks aswell to the guys who made this happn!!! and cant wait for the next batch to come along

Ahh guys you are welcome. We all owe a big thanks to Hillz and MotorMan as they did 90% of the work. Hillz even put up $70 of his own money to make the first shirt to prove the concept.

MotorMan spent heaps of his time doing surveys and responding to PM's to make sure everything was in order.

We just hit 14 orders and I have given the OK to MotorMan to send them out tonight (even though it wasnt 20 I just want you guys to get them as asap!)

Hopefully we can see another 14 in the next few days so we can order another batch. :)

I had some urgent work to be done last night so didn't get time to do the shirts.

I will definately be sending them out today but it doesn't look like you will have them by the weekend. I want to apologise for this.

Also with shipping, I can fit at least 3 shirts in the bags I have got and weight is not an issue as I went the padded one's to make sure both the shirts didn't get damaged and weight wouldn't be an issue.

I had some urgent work to be done last night so didn't get time to do the shirts.

I will definately be sending them out today but it doesn't look like you will have them by the weekend. I want to apologise for this.

Also with shipping, I can fit at least 3 shirts in the bags I have got and weight is not an issue as I went the padded one's to make sure both the shirts didn't get damaged and weight wouldn't be an issue.

Pub has that affect on me to :p

Thanks MM and Hillz you guys have done a great job organising this, i know there has been some critisism, high blood pressure and what not, but i can tell you we ALL appreciate the effort you guys have put in to get us these shirt..

Like Pete, ill wear mine with pride..

Thanks guys.

Thanks MM and Hillz you guys have done a great job organising this, i know there has been some critisism, high blood pressure and what not, but i can tell you we ALL appreciate the effort you guys have put in to get us these shirt..

Like Pete, ill wear mine with pride..

Thanks guys.

+1 well written
________
HEALTH STORE

Last edited:
Just got my shirt in the mail!!!!!! :D

Well done guys!

i just have 2 questions though.

1) is there any left, i want another one...

2) will you be using the same company for future merch, if so i have no doubt (due to they quality of this shirt) anything else MR decides to get into will be just as awesome and sell easy.

to any member who was critical on pricing (me included) dont be, the quality is sceond to none.

Thanks again all involved.

Hey MiniFighter,

Thats great news!

We have around 25 or so left. ;)

We will be using the same company as they have got some amazing results for us. :)

Thanks for the review, if you wouldn't mind, could you write a review on the site?

MiniRiders Shirt (Design By You) -

Just got my shirt in the mail!!!!!! :D

Well done guys!

i just have 2 questions though.

1) is there any left, i want another one...

2) will you be using the same company for future merch, if so i have no doubt (due to they quality of this shirt) anything else MR decides to get into will be just as awesome and sell easy.

to any member who was critical on pricing (me included) dont be, the quality is sceond to none.

Thanks again all involved.

id like to add that i just recieved my shirts bout 15mins ago while workin on my pitty... i put it on straight away and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!

i think ill by 4 or so more soon, so i can wear em to work... great work guys on getting the merch together and out to the buyers!!!

got my shirt this morning and couldnt be happier:D. thanks guys for making this happen and i will be buying more in the not too distant future.:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back