monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, sorry to hear MG is closed for now, can't wait for it to open up again.

i bought a j1 rear parcel rack off a member and hadn't picked it up yet, cant get into my PMs to find out who it was or their contact details.

also anyone know a good powdercoater in brisbane? i painted my frame and various bits but i can afford to get it done properly now and want something a bit more durable, as its scratching bad when im assembling (yes i should be more gentle).

Hi leO, what was your username on MG, that way the forum member you're searching for might see that you've been looking for them.

yes ,,, pix ,,,,
come on fella's ,,, bombard the zmini page with our pride and joys !!!

anyone heard from that madman magillagorilla ?????
miss his quips and humour ..
any one have his ph no : ,, or his email address ???

020jf.jpg
[/IMG]
019qxa.jpg

a few pictures of my 74 honda chaly ,low rider with a 124 takegawa 5 speed ...
only a little bit more to finish ..
Thanks Redzed for the wiring work ,,top bloke ....

its very um Red ,, looks good tho brad ,, but the question is .... does she HUNT ..

Thanks Redzed for the wiring work ,,top bloke ....
I like it Brad, yep it's red

Good job on the wiring Pat, I can even see your handiwork hanging out of the headlight:bocul:

I like it Brad, yep it's red

Good job on the wiring Pat, I can even see your handiwork hanging out of the headlight:bocul:

Thanks mate. It's my best work. I'd bought some proper bullet connectors from the USA so it came out neat. We modded the wiring arrangement so that Brad could keep the original Chaly keyswitch which breaks the battery -ve instead of the +ve that his new loom was made to do.

pjdave came over on Wednesday to finalise his wiring as well. His arragement with day running light, etc, turned out well. He's running full wave rectifier off the modded stator that I've designed, and the headlight off the battery, as I've done for other bikes. We fired up the bike and turned on the headlights, pulled the brake lever and measured that there was no drain on the battery at lowish revs.

Last edited:
gday all, im glad to see the dust has settled a little regarding mg, just a quik intro, formally gtr torana on mg. first of all must hand it to miniriders for being accomadating to old members on mg (letting off steam) im sure its now back to what it should be( bikes ) cheers Dave. ( dex dont mix your scotch i nearly dropped my beer was laughing that much)

gday all, im glad to see the dust has settled a little regarding mg, just a quik intro, formally gtr torana on mg. first of all must hand it to miniriders for being accomadating to old members on mg (letting off steam) im sure its now back to what it should be( bikes ) cheers Dave. ( dex dont mix your scotch i nearly dropped my beer was laughing that much)

never a good thing to spill your beer here in tas ,,,
someone might catch it , and claim it as their own ...:laughing-smiley-002

and whats this about "old " members of mg ,,,?
im as old as my tounge ,, and a bit older than my teeth ..
hehehe !!!

ye ha is right, no offence to the miniriders gang. It's just a bit like staying at the inlaw's place.......very friendly but not like home.:thumbup:

Bit of a backhanded compliment as no one i know likes their inlaws:action-smiley-018:, i cant feckin' stand my inlaws, if i wasnt sleeping with their daughter i'd probably throw rocks at them:shoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back