Muffler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

Just got a reply back from Ranuka from Akunar.

"Hi Samuel,

Yes, we supply these no problem at all. I’m not sure on the V2 head but I’m assuming it would be typically a Honda port angle typically like the yx’s also so if so I guess there will be no future issues.

We now are making them also with genuine real Alumium fiber, carbon fiber and Carbon Kevlar threads if of interest. A couple of pics attached…….

All matched to CC and Typically around $115-125 USD. Delivery to Australia of an exhaust would be a further $53.42 USD

Kind Regards"

Here's the picture:

SANY0034.jpg

So im guessing once you convert to AUD its around $200 usd deliverd but i think it is totally worth it considering it is a full custom pipe and can...

Please tell me you are getting either Aluminium fibre or Carbon Kevlar weave... If you get CF I'm gonna slap you :p

The aluminium fibre looks like it might win. I got an email back today so its no extra charge and the final pipe price should be $115 USD unless I want something else special. But he is already custom making it to my engine he has great customer service asking lots of questions which makes me feel in good hands...

yep akunar isnt shy to ask lots of questions, which you dont see in australia...hence the reason every one shops overseas...

Does anyone know of some good mufflers that I could use on my motard?

I got a new muffler today, and I decided I want something different so its getting sold :p

This is the muffler I just got:

Big Bore Alloy Performance Exhaust System GPX YX 150cc 160cc - DHZ Mini Moto

I got that in black...

So what shops or websites do you know with decent mufflers?

Engine: YX150 (KLX STYLE) will be modded heavily.
Bike: CRF50 style.

Such a very amazing link!

Latest posts

Back