MX Central 20th March

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the kid on the yz 85 was sooo fast too, did u see him? might have been after you left

That 85 was flyin. would need a rebuild after a day on that track. I felt like I was goin a sh!it load faster than what it looks in the video

lol its funny they are so small and couldnt touch the groud and ride the way they do!

bike shops will be loveing it if they did, we'd all be buying new engines lol but so worth it

sorry to hear about your bike glover i didnt realise til the end of the day u coulda had a wrap on mine thanks heaps for the pics wayne good stuff wish i could watch the vids but no download left ha ha it was defently something different on the flat track dont know if any one else got it but i was behind glover and it felt like a was getting sand blastered ha ha ha from about 10 metres away lol top day cant wait to see if they end up doing a 50 track there the owner is a top bloke great to meet you guys well i wont be on here till the end of the month so take care guys

lol you cant talk, when you passed me i was coping all of your roast, couldnt see where i was going at it hurt too for soft dirt! havent pulled the bike apart yet so dont know exactly what happend, sucks cause i was having fun. didnt really help holding it wide open most of the track after i followed your lines it was so much easier and quicker.
Me and Brad were talking to todd the owner and he took us down and showed where his wanting to make the track and asked for ideas and stuff, his definitly keen but he has alot to do at the moment but he will be getting onto in the near future and it should be a REALLY good track!

Its a shame a few more bikes didnt turm up to show their support for mini bikes. Would be good to have a mini track up there that we can pay to ride every weekend.

u will not get many riders going there to ride the big bike track for trophy day as it will kill bikes the track it too long and big

u will not get many riders going there to ride the big bike track for trophy day as it will kill bikes the track it too long and big

Were not talking about the big track, talking about the 50 track thats going to soon be there.

Latest posts

Back