MX Central 20th March

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill be ther 100% make it 90% no 35% oh forget it i just wont turn up, no hang on i will come and take photos aww no i wont

just got back from mx central, very sore but had a great time, ill be going up again in a couple of weeks, anyone thinking of going realy should its only about $30 for a day.

Im planning on going in a couple of weeks, Let me know who's keen and we can meet up and try to get a crowd of us mini riders there.

Ive got my crf running again, so ill be in next time, just need to get 2 tubes n ill be set!

heading up again tomorrow..............
just look for a yellow thumpy,
Ordered a red 1/4 throttle to match clutch and engine kit and some new forks are comming soon too. Oh and got new bars the other day too.

Attachments

• 30042011024.jpg
    30042011024.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 3
I just checked the mx central website and the flat track isnt open tomorrow because or repairs, shame, big track still open but...

Wayne im keen need a bit of practise before kurri

Ok, put your name up if your keen. I know the 14th was mentioned but..how does the 21st sound? bit more notice so we can get the numbers.

This can be a practice leading up to Kurri for all those racing :)

Latest posts

Back