MX Central 20th March

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, good to hear mate.

Track was a little choppy due to the weather but if everyone had a good time we can def get another day going.

We need to all group together though i reckon, Next time we should have all the minis in one area that way everyone can chat and meet others.

was great day up there me(peto) n mckellar has some awesome battles crf106 v rev mx 160 swapped lead about 10 times every lap until i smashed my back rim to pieces on crf106 ,great track great time riding a full track ,we need a race up there soon im all in for more ride days cheers peto 121

I set up 1st.All you snobs were to good to set up near me. ha
I hope all the other boys are as sore as I am.

the track is perfect not too long for pitbikes ,bloody unreal i was on a 106cc ,n only had mckellar give me a challenge on my rev mx 160 ,everybody else was just whining about it being muddy n too long ,it was perfect mate .cheers peto 121

the kid on the yz 85 was sooo fast too, did u see him? might have been after you left

he wasnt that quick i give him a good challenge on my crf106 10" bike n mckellar give him a good challenge too he just had 3 more gears than me lol ,

u will not get many riders going there to ride the big bike track for trophy day as it will kill bikes the track it too long and big

that track is perfect the size it is i cant see how it can kill the bikes my crf106 just tapped out on the main straight but besides that great to have a big track instead of a 40 sec track little tracks suck .cheers peto 121

The track is massive. I lt was awsome.

**** yeah awesome track massive n heaps of spots to over take great to finally ride a full track not a bloody little track one line stuff sucks, thanks heaps for organizing this ride day i want more would rather have ride days there than race on half tracks ,cheers peto121

Ride Pics:

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

Flat trackin:
PitsterProBrandan
DSCF0089.jpg

Glover:
DSCF0091-2.jpg

3 top photos of me(peto) n mckellar 121

ihave guy keen to help design the track he help do hammys mini track and if u have seen that it probbaly one fo the best tracks going around it was good fun a 50 track would be soo good up i would be up there al the time the jumps on the big bike we fun on my 106 the mud was lil killer but the day ended up costing m400 as my sprocket and magneto case broke and it carbon fibre light speed when macca let the chain lose lol but it was still good fun

Im realy keen to go again soon, only got 10 laps on the flat track untill my rear suspension came loose and lost some bits, it was still a good day.

ihave guy keen to help design the track he help do hammys mini track and if u have seen that it probbaly one fo the best tracks going around it was good fun a 50 track would be soo good up i would be up there al the time the jumps on the big bike we fun on my 106 the mud was lil killer but the day ended up costing m400 as my sprocket and magneto case broke and it carbon fibre light speed when macca let the chain lose lol but it was still good fun

ive got a lightspeed carbon fibre ignition cover going cheap 50

Hey guys.

I am from Brisbane. Qld
I am deff gonna make the mission down there for the weekend.
I'll try get a few o the boys from up here to come down with so can get the numbers up.

are ya gonna turn up to this one?

dont pull that on me, you got no idea how pissed off i was cos i didnt make the last one i was up to 2 in the morning putting my bike back together and then my mate bailed on me and i couldnt get a trailer

i would love to make the next one!!

i will either be riding or shooting vid/photos

Too many people shooting pics. not enough riders. Soon it will be everyone standing around takin pics of each other

Latest posts

Back