MX Central 20th March

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks pbk.

Cant wait, wont be riding but still looking forward to it!

Im sure out of all the bikes goin Wayne we could manage to get you a few rides and maybe convert you to build a mx racer.
Ill give you a go of my bike on one condition. Your not allowed to go faster on it than I can.

Looks like ill be on the sidelines then :(

you can thrash my crf 50 of death aroud man its got a race head yoshi pipe i shock stock seat and swing arm its so much danger / fun ha ha cant wait ill be riding my lxr need to get some practice on it as i havnt ridin it in months

Minifighter can be the photographer good job for you mate :)

People need to bring mates that dont race or dont have bikes and get them to pay thir fees for the day and let them have a go on the track and see its not that scarey and hopefully coaxe a few more would be racers to get amongst it.

Spoke to MX Central not to long ago and everythings still sweet. Bit of rain here atm but nothing to dramatic.

Price if i havent mentioned it previously will be $25.

Also, after speaking with the owner and depending on turn out, we maybe able to make this a regular event. The plans to build a 50 track are still in the mix, but wont see anything for a few months just yet.

Good job Wayno & rach organising it all. Sounds like it will be a wicked day.

Cant wait, finally got my bike back together and running, just went for a test ride.

cant wait a bit of rain would be good as long as it isnt on the day im staying a raymond terrace on sat nigh what tim is every one planning on getting there on the sunday?

i will have entries for therace on the 2nd of april up there if people would like to enter

I'll probs get there at 9 or 9:30

sweet ill prob roll up around then aswel ill be in a vw transporter and ill look like a tourist ha ha cya ya therre guys and ill get heaps of photos just stil dont know how to put them on the computer ha ha

Pitsterpro,

Use a USB cable.

Unless your a retiree and have time to burn, use image shack and not photobucket. You can sign up at either of these sites for free. Upload your pics to whichever you sign up to and your images will then be accessible wherever you are.

I was told this about a month ago and it worked. :)

Logic

anyone wanna be a friend and take the dhz up for me??? just sold my van so im stuck lol

Rusty Brad offered to take it up for me so ill let him know today if im going to head up :)

MF you talkin to me or sam??? im just going to do a day trip up as im in Sydney atm

Thanks for the offer Sam too!

whats the weather like in newy mini? cos on the coast at the moment its ****house

Latest posts

Back