Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look nice and durable. I got pro tapers on my xr600 when I rebuilt the engine and the clutch side one has worn a spot completely flat allready! The clutch is very heavy though so that is part to blame. Anyone else had this problem?

i've had bars bend when i've landed jumps, my mates renthals on his 85 did not fare to well....

whoops :p

my old Pro Taper Pillow Tops on the IT200 went really soft after about a year, the little squares started rounding/dragging off with not much ride time on them (about 400kms total)
and they show up all the dirt/grime too being grey.

the Troy Lee/ODIs' are super grippy, even after a heap of hours riding,
i had them on my Custom Orion, when i sold it they still felt like they were new, they have really good cushioning as well.

the IT got a set of Troy Lee's about a month ago to replace the Pro Tapers.
i should have bought 2 sets then, to save me another trip into town

Last edited:
my old Pro Taper Pillow Tops on the IT200 went really soft after about a year, the little squares started rounding/dragging off with not much ride time on them (about 400kms total)
and they show up all the dirt/grime too being grey.

the Troy Lee/ODIs' are super grippy, even after a heap of hours riding,
i had them on my Custom Orion, when i sold it they still felt like they were new, they have really good cushioning as well.

the IT got a set of Troy Lee's about a month ago to replace the Pro Tapers.
i should have bought 2 sets then, to save me another trip into town

guess i know what grips to get next! are there different colours, or just black ?

there are quite a few different colors,

news11_odi_mx_grips2.jpg

$(KGrHqZHJBwE9rfwHlwCBPlVe(1L3g~~60_35.JPG

^^ except motorcycles run a 7/8" on the left and a 1" on the right for the throttle tube.

finally got the Fuse out and took a pic last night
new/used Gold Renthal FatBars($50 inc delivery), with some new china ASV copy levers too ($40 inc delivery)
both were a straight bolt on, no mods needed

yea, i'llbe ordering some of those soon, definite uprade from non-bifolds that i currently using...

the clutch lever is pretty long, but with the extra leverage it makes the clutch feel lighter

yea, the ones i was looking at were 59 bucks, and they're the same, but were in australia. if it saves me 19 bucks, im happy to wait.

Last edited:
yeah, tbh i think i'll grab the shorter lever, i had one on there for a while, liked it over the longer lever

Latest posts

Back