Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there a particular linkage system your copying off? i imagine a LXR linkage would work, the frames are both twin spar, so the mounting point for the linkage on the frame could be in relatively the same spot ??

I'm assuming its going to be better than an lxr!! :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

yeah i don't know yet.
i have a few options/ideas to toy with.

i got another front caliper for it today and a couple of other bits n pieces

that IRK is an original YX150/160 one, so would be a little better quality compared to the cheap IRK's available now.
i am going to have a play around with it on the PW50 when i get a chance
i will possibly need to have a custom one made to suit the PW crankshaft taper if i can't modify this to suit.

i fitted the new Kenda Millville to the front wheel tonight with the new tube, and fitted the 210mm disc on too.
now i need to fit my caliper back on and pump up the tyre.

i fitted the new Kenda Millville to the front wheel tonight with the new tube, and fitted the 210mm disc on too.
now i need to fit my caliper back on and pump up the tyre.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

forgot to mention the front rim is now Titanium Silver too

Is Friday to late? Someone is coming to look at the cheapie tomorrow arvo. I've got two bikes now...ish... as long as one of the other brake. Will be prepping the foxico for Morgan friday so will do the brake swap then if you can wait that long?

My other brakes came!

yeah that's ok,

that caliper mount is for a 210mm disc

did you notice the spammers are out again tonight, deleted 3 posts in the last 5 mins, louis vitton etc etc

just noticed another 13 of them have signed up too ! they must have all just knocked off work ?

i've banned the lot of them now, one was creating a thread in Miniriders ride days

Last edited:
just noticed another 13 of them have signed up too ! they must have all just knocked off work ?

i've banned the lot of them now, one was creating a thread in Miniriders ride days

Nope seriously with the few minute delay I get. You seem to be on top of it so fast I never see the posts!

Yeah I got two shiney new disks sitting on the floor...a 210mm and a 190mm...you've only reminded me about 6times...

i modifed the new/used front caliper mount today to suit the Fuse forks, it was pretty easy
i needed to weld a bit on the top left of the mounting bracket, then slip it over the disc mark it for my fork mounts, then drill and tap the 2 holes.

the mount just needs to be taken off and painted now

Latest posts

Back