My land

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, awesome place...def something to be jealous about

and yeah Snitchy, i need a place to get "lost" for a while.....lol

great spot for riding tracks every where! & in the arvo when the tide goes out its beach runs for all

my 50 is still covered in salt water & sand, as is the YZ from a few aqua plains

Last edited:
great spot for riding tracks every where! & in the arvo when the tide goes out its beach runs for all

my 50 is still covered in salt water & sand, as is the YZ from a few aqua plains

wicked man, get any vids of riding, lol id be washing them ASAP

might be way off but is that near the road out off jurien bay.

Nice Dready and Hillz!

But Hillz...dont turn to he Dark Side man ahahaha, stick with the 10" Honda's ;)

10 inch is fun and for mucking around i will admit that

but big engine midsize is where its at

Hey crew been offline for a little time as there is not much in the way of net where I been. Anywayz finally made it to the last resort and hooked up with Hillz for a couple of rides as ya can see. Don’t think we got any riding photos in the end hillz was ridin or drinkin and I was riding drinking and fishing but we shot the beach a few times at low tide 4th pinned over the swales which was fun and did a bit of trail riding around the land which was pretty cool too. You’ll need to bring a midsize at least because there is LOTS of sand .. Deep sand and the tracks are sorta tight.. it takes a bit of getting used to and is swappy as at first but once I stopped bein a pussy and clicked 3rd I got on top of it it was good fun …Hillz was in 3rd from the get go . There are sheds and shacks there you can use most of the year but the 4x4 in can be a bit full on in the wet but it’s a beautiful spot and well worth the effort. The whales were there the whole time I was there just a few hundred feet offshore and I shot a lot of vid of that. Anyway I’m in perth right now deciding whether to go up north before coming back across to hook up with the Vicco boys and then up to sunny old queensland … by then I’ll be about ready to come back over to the last resort again ..next year I’ll stay a few months at least .

And yeah PBK no need to be jealous all are welcome ... it's just a mission to get there.

Very much a misson, but well worth it if you like be able to do what ever you want on a fantastic beach.

i also learnt a valuable lesson at "the Last resort" always wear boots on a midsize!!!

9c8e156a.jpg

now thats a wicked bit of land... where abouts in WA is it?? cause i will be there... and my suggestion is u make a spot where everyone is alowd to camp there... for a price of course and like some ramps and a track and get alot of different people to built dif parts of the track so its more unpredictable and chanlenging :) please let us know when we can come check it out...
regards Jack

now thats a wicked bit of land... where abouts in WA is it?? cause i will be there... and my suggestion is u make a spot where everyone is alowd to camp there... for a price of course and like some ramps and a track and get alot of different people to built dif parts of the track so its more unpredictable and chanlenging :) please let us know when we can come check it out...
regards Jack

NExt time i go down, i'll make a thread a few weeks before, so people get a chance

Yeah it's all mine my mum had the forsight to buy it 40 years ago and thought it'd be developed by know .....they think they sorta got ripped off because it hasn't ..... they are not really interested got other things goin on and gave me the deeds about a year ago .I can do what I want there.

there's alot more there you can't see in this snap but its the best photo I got the fishing is all time and there's a killer righthand pointbreak about 10kms by boat ....it's also one of only two places southern right whales calve in the world .... oh yeah it's twenty kms along the beach or boat to the nearest town Bremer Bay.Those shacks are salmon fishermans squatters shacks ... not supposed to be there ....there's about 15 on my land ....I'm gunna kick most em out I think

haha sweet, so ill pack my rod, my board AND my pitty

quite often make the trip to bremer, but have never taken bikes. I am up for a bit of road tripping, and camping, and riding, and surfing, and beer drinking., and fishing, and beer drinking.

Dreadful
I have just read this thread from start to finish. I gotta say...AWESOME!
I live in W.A and I think this has the potential to be the best thing to happen here... ever!
Your ideas are great and the fact that you want to do it for fellow riders and not for the cash is highly commendable.
Sounds like you had a fat time with HILLS recently and hopefully that has further pumped you up to get this up and running!
Keep us informed on your progress as I would most definately want to be a part of this.
Hopefully all your personal challenges have not dampened your enthusiasim for this project. Surely it is about time you scored a bit of a break huh!
Best of luck with it. I think you will be mobbed with potential members and people wanting to assist you building tracks etc. You will really really struggle to keep the numbers down to the 100 or so you mentioned.
Someone doing something off their own back for the benefit of many is great to see!
oldhack

Latest posts

Back