My Minitard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HD Valve springs, High Comp piston, p&p head, Mikuni 24mm carby, hd clutch springs and you have a awsome motor (preaty much the same as my XY140) :p

Haha yeh that's where I'll be heading. But I know I van get that for the yx, is it available for the zonger as well?

And barnesd09 haha sounds like it will be an animal mate

zonger is the same engine as the yx, may be a few different things but nothing thats gonna get in the way of upgrades

Bars, Clamps and Shock!! Mattbombers your a legend!

4440342318_4f9380c1fc.jpg

4439566259_7e0cdd2e5e.jpg

4440342880_050993f351.jpg

I think your shock is in upside down, but other than that, it's looking awesome!!

go for white stickers mate.. They look hot.. Black is so last year....

Actually mate, that would be grammer... douchebag.

And Pete, ou had plastics?? Haha shit, have you got a pic? Might make another treck haha

Think of it as an introduction to the article I was linking... I'm well aware it wasn't correct, I'm sure you'll find my spelling and grammar (you sure didn't get that right :p) are impeccable... Douchebag. :p

I'll stop flooding the thread with off topic material now...

PS, you should never start a sentence with a preposition or conjunction.

PPS, I'll try to remember you weren't born with a sense of humour... Poor, poor man ;)

Think of it as an introduction to the article I was linking... I'm well aware it wasn't correct, I'm sure you'll find my spelling and grammar (you sure didn't get that right :p) are impeccable... Douchebag. :p

I'll stop flooding the thread with off topic material now...

PS, you should never start a sentence with a preposition or conjunction.

PPS, I'll try to remember you weren't born with a sense of humour... Poor, poor man ;)

i feel sorry for you mate, no reason other then having to know all these big words :p
oops diddnt start my sentance with a Captal lol
just joking man:D

I'm sure you'll find my spelling and grammar (you sure didn't get that right :p)

Haha touché, But your still a douchebag. I'm using my phone and why would I care about my spelling and grammar on a dirtbike forum :rolleyes:

Run along and play primary school teacher with people who give a shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TyD
hey nice build

could you tell me what engine is shown in the first pics of the frame

hey nice build

could you tell me what engine is shown in the first pics of the frame

Thanks mate,

Yep Matts right, a lifan 125. It has no gaskets and barely any compression but it still runs haha. Spews oil from the head though :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back