New 155cc TTR style

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
I was recently sent some info on some new model bikes manufactured by JJC in China (manufacture of Ciniworx bikes among others). This is their new TTR style midsize bike which has the 155cc Zongshen motor pictured. The other new bikes they showed me were YZF style 250s in dirt, enduro, Motard and road trail models but not really worth posting up but they should be on their website if anyone wants to view them.

I thought this may be of interest to some so whats your thoughts on this one? Personally I dont mind the overall look of the bike but im just not sure on the frame.

Anyone tried these 155cc Zonger dongers?

Some Specs

• ENGINE: ZONGSHEN 155cc engine,,28mm big diameter carburetor, Alloy oil cooler, Plastics and fuel tank cap
  • FRAME:TTR shape chromoly frame + cradle, Stainless foot pegs, High foam saddle
  • SWING ARM: Alloy swing arm
  • HANDLE BAR: Alloy strong handle bar, SDG thin brake and clutch lever Transparent throttle
  • TRIPLE CLAMP: CNC triple clamp
  • ABSORBER: up side down front Weston fork,rear Fastace 1000 LBS absorber with separately air pump
  • WHEEL: steel rims, alloy hub, Front 14" rear 12" wheel with INNOVA off road tyre. Alloy chain guard
  • MUFFLER: alloy muffler with CNC cap+32mm exhaust pipe

5.jpg
12.jpg

3.jpg
10.jpg

7.jpg
1.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm they dont look TOO BAd but Id be buying the more Known PitsterPro LXR anyday :)

How much will these be selling for???

Ive heard ALOT of Good things about the PitsterPro 155Z Crate Engine which seems Very Similar to these Zonga 155ccs as Zongshen make them for PitsterPro.

Supposebly out of the Box they are Alot better then the YX150, 160s and are claimed to be better then the Daytona 150 SOHC as well...Plus you can get the V2 Upgrades, Bore Kits and Carb Kits so these Motors should be a Ripper ;)

Heres a Link about the PitsterPro 155Z Crate Engine which looks Exactly like the ones in this Bike:
NEW Pitster Pro 155 Z Crate Engine MUST SEE!! - Planet Minis

testing bike and motor now will see how it goes

they reckon the zonga donga pull's hard and is tuff but not as punchy as the yx but i haven't riden it yet so wait and see

they look sweet! but would be very expensive...there arnt any ttr style bikes around,, and all of them are heaps expensive! they should make 1 with the lifan 140 or 150 for around $1500 haha...

looks awesome!

Hmmm they dont look TOO BAd but Id be buying the more Known PitsterPro LXR anyday :)

How much will these be selling for???

Ive heard ALOT of Good things about the PitsterPro 155Z Crate Engine which seems Very Similar to these Zonga 155ccs as Zongshen make them for PitsterPro.

Supposebly out of the Box they are Alot better then the YX150, 160s and are claimed to be better then the Daytona 150 SOHC as well...Plus you can get the V2 Upgrades, Bore Kits and Carb Kits so these Motors should be a Ripper ;)

Heres a Link about the PitsterPro 155Z Crate Engine which looks Exactly like the ones in this Bike:
NEW Pitster Pro 155 Z Crate Engine MUST SEE!! - Planet Minis

holy sit dude every post about "buying new bikes" you mention the pitsterpro, if you love it so much go buy one and stop telling every one how good they are because you can't, want to know why you can't tell people how good thy are??? because you don't own one or ridden one. btw you are just repeating yourself and sounds like your trying to sell it to someone.

i like it, but have to change the seat, how much is the RRP???

they look sweet! but would be very expensive...there arnt any ttr style bikes around,, and all of them are heaps expensive! they should make 1 with the lifan 140 or 150 for around $1500 haha...

looks awesome!

They shouldnt be TOO Expensive...less then the TTR Style Pitster Pro LXR worth $3500 :)haha

holy sit dude every post about "buying new bikes" you mention the pitsterpro, if you love it so much go buy one and stop telling every one how good they are because you can't, want to know why you can't tell people how good thy are??? because you don't own one or ridden one. btw you are just repeating yourself and sounds like your trying to sell it to someone.

i like it, but have to change the seat, how much is the RRP???

Sorry to sound like that mate...BUT Ive been doing a HEAP of Research...Far Too Much BUT Ive learnt ALOT from so and I know for a Fact that the PitsterPro's are the BEST China's Out...considering their Quality and Service...Thought I was just giving my own opinion/help???Ahh well Ill stop talking about PitsterPro's for ya then.

Yeah your right I dont actually OWN one But I bet Ive looked into them ALOT more then you have :)

The PitsterPro's are the Bikes I would Recommend Personally after taking to them and finding ALOT about how they perform and how reliable they are...Compared to OTHERS on the market.

I hope you understand what Im trying to say?!

Anyways, Ill stop talking about China's ALL TOGETHER soon :) If thats what you want me to do, haha!!!

i know they're the best pitbke to ever come out of china, just look at the price tag on it.. you probibly have looked in to it more then me, that doesn't bother me, what does is you refer to pitster everytime even though they have persificaly stated a price...is alright to say bump your price range to $1000 instead of $500 but to bump it up to $3500 thats too much, you get me???

i respect your opinion, like i respects everybody else's opinion and i do understand what your trying to say and do, don't stop helping others and talking about chinas just dial it down a bit on the pitster pro and try to stay in the boundries of what people have asked for.

i know they're the best pitbke to ever come out of china, just look at the price tag on it.. you probibly have looked in to it more then me, that doesn't bother me, what does is you refer to pitster everytime even though they have persificaly stated a price...is alright to say bump your price range to $1000 instead of $500 but to bump it up to $3500 thats too much, you get me???

i respect your opinion, like i respects everybody else's opinion and i do understand what your trying to say and do, don't stop helping others and talking about chinas just dial it down a bit on the pitster pro and try to stay in the boundries of what people have asked for.

Alrighty, Will Do!!!

Sorry again, won't talk like that again!

Cheers.

testing bike and motor now will see how it goes

they reckon the zonga donga pull's hard and is tuff but not as punchy as the yx but i haven't riden it yet so wait and see

Yeah I thought Cini would have their hands on it soon enough. Keep us posted on how it goes.

how much is the RRP???

The bike doesnt have a RRP yet as its not on the Australian market as yet. I have the factory prices but I wont mention them because they are irrelevant as there are many things that add to the cost of the bike when brought in by the Australian distributor. Coolie might be able to give you a rough price on what they will sell for here in Aus.

apparently the TTR style bikes wont be available till after the china canton fair....well thats what i been told from a couple of china companies....

they wont even show me the frame and swingarm setup....

Heres a couple more pics but I cant find any of the bare frame. Is it a similar frame to the LXR?

picture.php

picture.php

Haha check out the restriction on the muffler

picture.php

... i believe they are also doing a 200cc version of this bike.... want one... :(

i think there an exacty copy of the LXR frame.

and as for engine size, i think youll see it available in many sizes....but the company i was talking to said 150's,155's,160's and 175's....

this is the only frame set i found.. GUANGZHOU DIRTMAX MOTORSPORTS CO.,LTD-DTX5 Frame

also if you look at this frame, take a look at the logo on near the head stem. not sure if its the real deal and being china i guess you never will....i swear half of the population
GUANGZHOU DIRTMAX MOTORSPORTS CO.,LTD-DTX4 Frame over there are clones...lol

im not sure if most of you know who dirtmax is but YX is there engine brand name...(correct me if im wrong please)

also check the FAQ section out... only china company that i have seen with such a write up..

im sus on that linkage system
ktm dont use linkages
im sticking with the proven linkage less system
till this proves better

any reason why you are sus on it? (ktm's have a far longer travel shock than most other bikes)

i would of thought it would be better...get more travel out of the swing arm with the same shock.
and the shock doesnt get the beating it normally would from impact..

pitpro have gone to them for a reason, unless they ditch it on the next model(which i doubt)

any reason why you are sus on it? (ktm's have a far longer travel shock than most other bikes)

i would of thought it would be better...get more travel out of the swing arm with the same shock.
and the shock doesnt get the beating it normally would from impact..

pitpro have gone to them for a reason, unless they ditch it on the next model(which i doubt)

it all depends on how well there made and enginered
is it a true rising rate setup? if so a diffrent spring and dampning rate will be needed
i doubt theyd use linkageless rear shocks in it
what are the linkage bearings type ?needle rollers are high maitainence
the shock still has to do the same job ,even if it moves less . it will then need to have stronger spring and dampning rates.
latest model mx bikes have longer shocks than previous years
true if its pit pro its proberly good ,time will tell .

yeah pitpro are the only bikes with them in the public at the moment...
so not sure about any of the bearings in the linkage.....lol being china i doubt theres any..

just gotta mention (I know you already know, this is for the noobs)
pitpro aren't the one's running linkage, it's pitster pro
pitpro = $h!t
pitster pro = quality

Latest posts

Back