new to the forums and mini scene lxr build soon to come

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the 2010 lxr?
09 and 09.5 had diff sticker kits and silver rims and the older style 155z aswell as differnet forks.
they all are KLX bend pipes besides the daytonas.
have to mod the mounts for some exhaust systems. the pro circuit T4 is a straight fit.

this is the short frame lxr

dont think you'd have any problems with the daytona or anything like that

Pipe should be in today ordered the dual ti5 going to take a lot of work but I will get it to work

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Awesome mate can't wait to see you build this beast up, by the sounds of it, it will be one hell of a weapon, nice work mate.

This is my plan for the motor 66.7 mm oversized piston from crf150r piston, and 4 valve head with an frd cam a 57mm stroke , with a 2mm longer rod.

If don't correct a buddy from planet minis told me it should work out to 199cc

yeah sounds about right,
a 67mm bore/piston on a Z160HO with 57mm stoke is 201cc
194cc's on a stock Z155HO

Last edited:
Yep i run the 67mm piston with a 160 rod = 201cc. What 4 valve head will you use? Why the CRF piston? Make sure you have a GOOD decomp set up or you'll be breaking kick start gears everyday. I run the manual decomp, works perfect. I reckon the button type might be too small for it unless you drill the holes out more. The decomp cam won't be enough. It might be easier to run the TB 67mm piston and barrel and one of their heads, use a PE 28mm carb and your good to go. That forward facing manifold idea probably aint a good idea.

So decided I'm gonna keep the dual ti5 for my big bike going to try and get a hold of upower and see if they sell there ti5 for the lxr

Forks got shipped to pro circuit today as well also ordered so stuff from dhz also ordered a set of smpro rims and also ordered a set of tcr billet hubs in blue making so titanium axel bolts at work as of right now because I'm bored along with titanium motor mounts

Man your goin all out on this bad boy I love it can't wait to see what you do next I like your outside the box thinking to with all the different stuff your thinking of doing can't wait to see how your forks turn out

Also looking at picking up a blown up x4r are they any good i want to use the parts from it to build a full mod crf70 will any of the parts swap over to the crf70

Yea they are a klx copy oh well its 800 bucks but he will take 650 it's got a blown motor but has a brand new fmf 4.1 on it tbr foot pegs marazaochi forks aftermarket obviously because they didn't come with them and elk a rear shock and all 3 shock blocks

what exactly is wrong with the motor? even with a completely stuffed engine its still worth that for the exhaust, elka and zochie's. the suspension would definitely be usable with minor modification on the triples, elka could be a straight swap but the exhaust would need modding to work with a crf 70 build

He thinks the rings are gone I wouldn't keep the motor anyways its an older gpx motor from 07 and yea I wouldn't us the exhaust for the crf70

Dude for 650 snap that up straight away.

The forks and shock are worth double that straight away and are a wicked setup for your new build.

Will the shocks and such work on the lxr I have cr85 forks being rebuilt by pro circuit right now but I'd use the elka for sure

Oh hell yeah man they will.

The zhocci forks are worth $900 by themselves. Could easy turn around and quickly sell them for $500 and have a $400 elka for 150.

Wicked deal man.

Just get the elka regassed and valved and away you go.

Okay sick I ordered a daytona Anima 190 today can't wait

Latest posts

Back