Newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

China 125

Reaction score
:) Hi

I see there is a few ppl on this forum that are from newie Just wondering where are your fav spots to ride?

i live in raymond terrace and we ride up in water board prop or in madowie it is good cos u get chased by ranges which is always good fun lol

lol

im looking fo new spots to ride where i dont get hassled by the authoroties(to many fines $$$)

fair enough water board is good we got a lil trak up there and rangers and cops neva getout there cos we know the guy that manages it all and he comes out wif us some times

where is this waterboard you speak of ,im keen.

I ride in the garden suburbs/cardiff bush which is preety fun ,aswell as riding in charlestown bush on the other side of the bypass opposite the golf course.Also ride in this kids backyard in charlestown which has a sweet hill climb out of a creek.
But mainly I ride at kurri kurri motorcycle club near sugar loaf ,which has a preety cool flat track and nice enduro trails for big bikes and single track plus im a member and you cannot be booked for riding there at all

im the same as unit^^^>.. if you's are ever keen for a ride pm me... i like the sound of the water board place tell me more :)

I Know Where There Is A Track That Is Purpose Built For 50s. Its Like Something They Would Build For The Vegas Mini Sx, Just Cant Tell You Were It Is Cause You Will Wreck It, Its Close To Kurri

Well that's stupid get people all excited about a 50s track then tell them your not allowed to know where it is.

Your a knob mate.

RYAN1 give me some co-ordinates so i can look it up in the gregorys lol ,would this track happen to be at seahampton? and not on private property?give me a few glues and one day we can hook up for a scooter slash

I Know Where There Is A Track That Is Purpose Built For 50s. Its Like Something They Would Build For The Vegas Mini Sx, Just Cant Tell You Were It Is Cause You Will Wreck It, Its Close To Kurri

why would we wreck it mate.. i have alot of respect for peoples efforts when buildings tracks/jumps... please pm me with some details so i can go riding there with unit mx... you should go too

hi
garden suburbs area bush is sweet for riding allthough its a bit of a limited space i still reckon its a great area to ride motos

Any one ride in the quary near waners bay macas?

Its pritty good in there.

water board is in raymond terrace pm me for details and i 4wd in the quary u speak of ^^^ cops/ranges have chased me through there when i was on my crf450x (no plate) so id be careful and watch out for the dicheads wat dump rubbish in there i roosted one once lol

hi
garden suburbs area bush is sweet for riding allthough its a bit of a limited space i still reckon its a great area to ride motos

ay mate i live right acrcoss the road from that bush...where you near???..show us a pic of your bike i might have seen you there

yeh the quarry is fun but i dont go there that often because of the cops all over there atm..there is a little 50s track right near the golf club entrance..

i think we should all organise a ride
:)

Hey all, havent posted in here since early 05, lol just bought myself another fiddy, ater having to sell my last thumpstar due to back problems!

we used to ride out at the barnsley trails, also irrawang jumps, when no pushie riders were there, tenambit bmx track is fun too!

Nah mate, lived with my parents for most my life in medowie, live in stockton now.

Went to irrawang tho, many many years ago lol ie 8 or 9 years

hehe dont bother with barnsly these days, you might get a little suprise they have grown a little. and are chained off. there was a 50 track near them tho last time i was there

Latest posts

Back