Newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember that first run with that mass 3rd or 4th jump, used to boost you so high!

Newcastle Track

Hey guys there is a couple of purpose built fifties in the Kurri Kurri area, hit the trails and start exploring and you will find them!

They wont be there for long as tools on big bikes have no respect for 50 tracks as we all know. They were being maintained till some guy decided it was a quad track and ended up in a helicopter to the hospital!!

ha ha serves him right if anybody wants to go to these tracks or knows where they are tell me cos i wanna lern to jump n shit

sumone come for a ride i am sooo bored barly ranch is looking goowd lol but its a fullsize mx trac so it would be sketchy as lol

You guys keen to organise a meet up/ride over the xmas break??
Possibly meet at kaos 50s or something n head out.

I just got a 5x3 trailer, so i could help transport some peeps around!

By the sounds of it kaos has the goods to deliver phat tracks lol

hell yeah im keen might be hard to get there lol (i will give petty mony if sumone pick me up lol) but yer i think kaos 50s knows a few places

we have kinda hijacked this thread aye boys ...

lol, i will be picking my bro up from medowie, so r/t is on the way to kaos!

No need for pety money!

corse i am gona pay sum petty mony thats just my way lol i would take the bronco nut it wont start for sum reason(yes i have checked it all out ) but yer what ure bros name i might know him cheers

our bikes have arrived and are all run in etc,
so we good to ride!!

Lets geta day organised.

barly ranc is closed for a while to do updates on the trac i dnt know when they reopen but yeah im keen aye cant go btween 2-9 tho (work) but yer

i havent been on this thread for a while, looks like i have been missing out. i will try organise a ride day with you fellas (and gals if you plan on coming) sometime this january. i will be going for my Ps in the next week now, so i can get neally anywhere when i want. i also will help out with getting others there.
list up some places that you know of, for us to ride.
the ranch sounds good because it is legal. other then that most places are illegal but thats still fine if its not near housing and other populated areas. we gotta try do the right thing while doing the wrong thing.
post up some ideas fellas, im so keen

R.i.p Charmhaven

Well one of the only decent places to ride around this region has been destroyed. I was told that apparently MSO have given out directions to this place and lately there have been 20+ riders riding around the track at once. The place has now been destroyed. So there goes one of the only decent mini bike place to ride...

YouTube - MSO X6R in Action

well the ranch should open soon and outher than that u got kkmcc which is legal but other than that i dunno apart from a few shity lil places round here so yeh but anyways im keen and i may be able to pic sumone up if there on the way cos i got a ute now ... well a real ute

well it would be good the the 50s track opened at the ranch, but i dont think it will for a while. i tried contacting kaos 50s about those tracks throughout kurri but the havnt got back to me. kmcc is ok but it get boring and only good for trail riding. nothing good there to ride on a pitty. im not sure. maybe hold it off and wait for the 50s track at the ranch

Kaos are shut till tomoz, we have been riding out thornton quarry, not overly big, but some fun stuff out there.

Latest posts

Back