Newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone in newy , Me and a few mates are riding this weekend , is anyone keen to come for a ride ?

Me n my lil bro are heading out tomoz, probs thornton quarry, then possibly kurri or somewhere in the arv.

Nah never cops out there.
Its ok, gets a bit boring after a couple of hours, not a great deal of jumps out there, plenty of tracks, 2 quarrys with a few little jumps, step ups.
Good fun.

If anyone is keen to head out there tomoz, we will be there from about 10am.

Go to the soccer fields in thornton, n head up into the bush on your left, cant miss it.

Anyone riding this weekend ! im heading up to newcastle tomoro and stayin till Monday, im takin my bike to my girlfriends place up there cause my house gets broken into all the time, so if ya wanna ride hit me up 0449783460
cheeerS im down to ride ~

Oi man I think im headin out Sunday for a ride with 50sbrotherhood and some other boys if your keen to come , Ill ring ya. I might head up to redrock tommorow arv on my big bike , but not 100% sure yet

I ride in the bush behind where i live, there are a bunch of tracks, its around pinnys beach and spoonrocks beach. there are tracks that go down to catho..

good description, i bogged my bike so badly there the other day, im going to put more jumps there soon.

we ride to catho pub. Used to ride out pinnys, cavesy, swansea quarry, nordsy gwandy, summer land point, chain vally bay..... Now we just drive to tracks.

Its aighttttt. Few jumps, heaps of bmx jumps in the bush part if you know what too look for. Its only a 2 minute ride from pinnys....

I usually plot my course with google earth, but still get lost. ive pretty much covered most nearby tracks except for a couple which i have either been to scared to go down alone, or too steep. ha!

13320745jz6.jpg

aww yeah, ive taken that trail before but stopped when i hit scenic drive, ill try it this afternoon.
Thanks

we went up to fennell bay track this arvo and had a bit of fun!

freakin dusty as though!

Latest posts

Back