Newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ncle Riders

Hey,

Not riding this weekend. We have a few things on the way in the way of ride days for our customers and other 50 riders. Keep an eye on our website for promotion race days coming up in the coming months.

There are some tracks at Thornton, Ashtonfield, Stanford Merthyr and Weston. Where about are you from?

Ncle Riders

Hey,

Not riding this weekend. We have a few things on the way in the way of ride days for our customers and other 50 riders. Keep an eye on our website for promotion race days coming up in the coming months Untitled Document.

There are some tracks at Thornton, Ashtonfield, Stanford Merthyr and Weston. Where about are you from?

Track at thornton is up behind the day care, in behind the ovals,
Ride there a fair bit

good track PVI?

RDN 50s im from garden suburb near charlestown. go riding around this area and at a mates property. will be traveling more once i get my bike finished because i just got my Ps

good track PVI?

RDN 50s im from garden suburb near charlestown. go riding around this area and at a mates property. will be traveling more once i get my bike finished because i just got my Ps

Yeah I rode at charlestown sometimes to, well that was until the other week cos the track has been bulldozed !

Few jumps, sweet little track in the bottom part of the 1st quarry, dust bowl berm, straight away, another berm, then a table top type jump.

2nd quarry has an ok step up/down which is ok fun, nothing massive out there.

Went riding out barnsley on Friday, nice little track with berms and a couple of small jumps. And then today went to Fennels Bay. It would have to be one of the best tracks I have seen. Its a full on track in the bush with massive step ups, nice big berms and a few doubles etc. Its pretty scitzo.

yay got the pitpro going so anybody up for a ride or some one goin out to kkmcc i was there sat and sun any one see me? big red 450 with a few outher ppl and on sun there was a lot of kids and a fat guy on a red pitty???

ill be in newcastle on 16,17,18,19 of feb

will bring my pitty with me

yay got the pitpro going so anybody up for a ride or some one goin out to kkmcc i was there sat and sun any one see me? big red 450 with a few outher ppl and on sun there was a lot of kids and a fat guy on a red pitty???

Hey mate, Im keen for a ride this weekend ! When you say you were at kkmc are you talking about the moto x track next to the flat track ? Me and my mates are definately riding this weekend so let me if your keen.

Aint no moto x trak at kkmc just a big ol' flat track and enduro loops with a step up double thats been worn away. Might go for a ride up there on sat arvo if anyone's down ill be on a ktm 250exc.

hey unit sup ? and i am gona be at kkmcc on sunday on my pitty and the crf450x and there is a bit of a track in the midle of the flat track there i spent a day racen my lil bro around it lol any one keen ???

new pitpro

hi every one does anyone here go riding in the garden subrbs bush casue i usually ride the with my 110cc quad and i am getting my pitpro 125rr this week so is anyone riding there this weekend just to go for a bludge around there
cheers

Latest posts

Back